YES ......... The Rumors are TRUE , WE4 & Mrs. WE4 are headed to North Carolina for relocation !!!!!!!!!!

I'm a few hours away on the coast. If you wanted to teach a guy something on a fairly stock build I'm all ears. RC was a huge help a few years ago with freshing up a stockish engine build.

Cindy and I Had a blast. Looking forward to permanent move. The relocation has begun. Good seeing y’all 👍
Cannot liquidate fast enough 🤣

Translation--------"I'll ride along but not paying for gas" :LOL::LOL:....that guy pestered me when I was new....
I will pick chuck up ...and maybe you ...if your at the local laundry mat , getting some talent.....firtst tank of gas on me BEETCH!!!...:p....while were at it lets go get whats his name ...uncle dan McDonald......I forgot his call sign ...LOL....that guy pestered me when I was new !!!:love:....so did @Chuck Leeper...:cool::p

I will pick chuck up ...and maybe you ...if your at the local laundry mat , getting some talent.....firtst tank of gas on me BEETCH!!!...:p....while were at it lets go get whats his name ...uncle dan McDonald......I forgot his call sign ...LOL....that guy pestered me when I was new !!!:love:....so did @Chuck Leeper...:cool::p

Sounds like a plan. When you pick me up at the laundry "Matt", I'll be the one with briefs on since I only go when I'm down to the last pair.:eek:
I'll buy some gas too, get some 5 gallon cans since gas today at the 2 stations I go to are at $3.04 now! Can you believe!! And in the F'n state of ny. 1.5 miles down the road it's 3.69 and 3.79.
P.S. "Whats his name" is his call sign. :D