Y56 , WO2 Black out package Question

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
I'm looking at an 87 Silver T , It stated Y56 T package and WO2 Black out package , What should I be looking for on the car ? Or just what does that mean on those packages ? Thanks Keith

The Y56 is the "sport suspension" package that makes a T a T. It does not mean that the car is a turbo though as the T package was also available on V-8 cars. The WO2 just means the trim around the car is black. Such as around the headlights and tail lights. A WO2 car will not have black bumpers.

The codes you are looking for to make sure the car is a turbo are LC2 and a 7 in the vin number for the engine code (eighth digit I believe).

HTH,
Randy

I believe the Y56 also includes the T appearance stuff, badges and wheels etc.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I got a pic of the RPO codes and its not a LC2 and no 7 in the VIN , I have seen the car and some one done one heck of a job putting it together , Thank you guys for the info . Keith

Thats that clone the guy want 12.5 for on that facebook ad right?

I saw it in one of the Turbo Buick pages. Looks well done, at least what i can see in the pics. Not worth what he is asking but he may get lucky and find someone willing to pay that for a clone.