XM Radio for your Turbo Buick! New Delphi XM receivers cheap!!

GinoRin

Hey guys and gals,
I found a good deal and just thought I would let everyone here know about it. I put one of these in my daily driver and love it. Best buy had a price mistake on the Delphi skyfi3 radios. They usually sell in the stores for $149.99 - $169.99. Retail is $199.99. These are super sweet kuz it's portable and can transfer between you car and work, or shop, whatever. I bought a bunch of them and am going to resell on ebay, but i thought a few of you guys would want some too. They sell on ebay for $120-130 plus shipping, I'll let 10 of 'em go here for $95 a pop SHIPPED in the lower 48. Pick one up at my house and pay $80. I have a ton of friends and family members that will be getting these for Christmas too!

Here's a link to the item on delphi's website:

Delphi SKYFi3, SKYFi2, SKYFi Shopping and Product Information

$80 a pop picked up $95 shipped, first come first serve. enjoy ;)

By the way my Trader rating is Zero but that's because I haven't sold many parts on here in a long while. Theres at least 50 people on this board that I have met face to face or traded parts with that can vouch for me. Thanks for the space!

Just to clear up some confusion, YES, the car kit IS indeed included. This thing comes with a car mount antenna, Remote, earbuds, car cradle, cigarette light power adapter, and hard mounting/install kit. It will also accept an SD card to you can record and play back stored music just like an Ipod. Very very slick little piece, great for a Xmas gift.

Here's the list so far:

1. AffordableGN - not yet paid
2. brian - not yet paid
3. Intercooled88s - Paid

Only 7 Left!

5 Left... I will be posting these on another board today too... first come first serve!

Why would anyone put in a XM system? Where's the Sirius units? I'd take one of those.

Jamnut,
I'll get yours shipped out tomorrow as well with the rest, no problem!

Only 3 Left!!!

If these can be used as a walkman (for jogging or running) I will take one. Do they need a subscription?

Scott,
These can be used like an Ipod, you just need to purchase an SD card to store the music on. These are relatively inexpensive ($10-50 depending upon size) and they plug right into this receiver. They do require an XM subscription for XM radio service but I think you could just use the SD card for recorded media if you didn't want the subscription. I never tried it without.