XFI Power adder Enable wire

karolko

Hello Guys,

I am wiring up my nitrous and have one mian question.

I am using a toggle switch fot the power adder enable switch but i do not know if i hook it up to IGN + or ground. I know that the singal going out of the XFI connects to ground, but this i have not idea about.

Also, since i am just using nitrous for spool up, i should only need to use 1 of the 4 available stages? is that correct?

Lastly, i have heard of you guys disabling the nitrous as soon as it hits a designated psi. How do you wire that in? Is it within the Power adder function, or one of the AUX functions?

Thanks Alot.

The "Power Adder Enable"gets hooked to switched power

You will only need 1 stage for spoolup. If you are using it STRICTLY for spoolup, I recommend wiring the trans brake to the PA Enable.

To disable it at a certain boost level, you will need to use Aux 2 (pin B2). There isn't a wire in that cavity. Give me a call if you need an extra XFI pin as I have a great source for them :tongue:

I tried calling you back the other day and it went to voice mail. Give me a call and I will walk you through any wiring questions you might have.

Hey Cal, thanks alot for the info.

I am not running a t-brake just yet so i will stay with the switch.

I will have to call you so you can tell me how you wire in the AUX to disable the system.

Thanks alot once again,

Adrian