Xfi help needed

thanks again. I prefer turn key ready to go but do you have any info or a link to that one?
I was curious but really looking for a turn key ready to go GN not a project. Slim pickings for sure. Don’t seem to be any for sale. There are a couple t types but I want a 86-87 GN and not a full out race car either solid street/strip car.
A solid well running, well kept, sub-10 second, stage block, Turbo Buick is such a pleasure to own. This is certainly why finding one for sale is nearly impossible. Or at least a reasonably priced one. I wouldn't sell mine for anything less than a fortune. And during these tough times I have thought about it. But it doesn't cost me anything to continue owning it.

But building one is extremely frustrating, heart breaking, exhausting, time consuming, and requires a long term love and dedication most other car guys don't have. So finding unfinished projects is easy.

The question is......Are you the guy who follow through with completing the project?

Perfect if it was a GN. I would scoop that up in an instant if it was a GN. The car is great but I just prefer the GNs over a T-type or limited.

A solid well running, well kept, sub-10 second, stage block, Turbo Buick is such a pleasure to own. This is certainly why finding one for sale is nearly impossible. Or at least a reasonably priced one. I wouldn't sell mine for anything less than a fortune. And during these tough times I have thought about it. But it doesn't cost me anything to continue owning it.

But building one is extremely frustrating, heart breaking, exhausting, time consuming, and requires a long term love and dedication most other car guys don't have. So finding unfinished projects is easy.

The question is......Are you the guy who follow through with completing the project?

I understand completely. They are very frustrating from what I’ve read during my research. Some projects going on for many years. Unfortunately I am not wanting to jump into a project right off the bat. I have seen past cars that fit my bill but I have been at least a year or 2 late on some. The others are just don’t check all my boxes. I’m not really in any rush but I continue to bump this post just in case someone is think of letting there’s go, and so that they know someone is interested. I’m willing to pay up to 50k but that’s my purchase limit on this car at least. If nothing pans out I’ll probably go with my plan B car.

She's a peach. Not a GN but it's black.

Wow nice car. What’s the best 1/4 numbers on the car? Any pics of the car including interior? The wife and I were pretty set on a GN but this is I guess in the middle lol. If I can get some pics I’ll talk to her and see what she thinks. Thanks