First tuning

WE4REAL

After waiting forever to do so, I finally ordered a "Window Racer" for my TR. Windows have been really slow since I've had it. I have it hooked up correctly as far as I know. I only get a solid red light and only a flicker of green. The green flashes when I connect or disconnect the ground wire. I thought the green one would light when you use the windows. No green light and the windows are the same speed, slow. What could be wrong? I've heard of faulty ones new out of the box. I don't want to exchange it yet, I could be doing something wrong. Any insight appreciated !! Red light stays on all the time btw.................

My instructions were hard to read. Like a copy of fax that had been copied.

you did put your fuse in the window racer?

that was the one line I could not read...

Yes, I plugged in the circuit breaker I removed from the fuse panel. I have ground, but the green light never comes on w/the windows moving. I think I may have a faulty one. I'm going to go over it again and make sure.

Don't have a circuit breaker handy. It was ok in the fusebox when I pulled it, as far as I know. The windows were working.

Tried another circuit breaker w/no improvement. Think I'll send this one back and try another.

Alright, figured it out. My dumb ass had it plugged in the wrong slot. Phew ! Windows are definitely faster. Should have done it a long time ago.