XFI Flex fuel and boost control

leirch

I did some searches and I've read through all of the help files(unless I missed something).

But, can anybody tell me if there is a way to control Boost against what the flex fuel sensor is reading?

I would really like to be able to "gas and go" depending on e85 availability.

I have an XFI setup with an external wastegate and plan to use a solenoid via xfi for boost control. I already have the flex fuel sensor plumbed as well.

Must not be possible with current software. Maybe Cal or somebody else with insider access to FAST can make something happen for us. *wink wink* lol

Must not be possible with current software. Maybe Cal or somebody else with insider access to FAST can make something happen for us. *wink wink* lol

I would think it should be able to. ?

SD2 has the ability to alter boost and timing based on ethanol content!

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.[emoji252]

In order for this to work, you're going to need to have the XFI controlling your boost. Is anyone here running flex fuel and XFI Boost Control? If not, I don't see the need.

I have spoken to the powers, that be. Are you guys running open out closed loop control?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I have spoken to the powers, that be. Are you guys running open out closed loop control?

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
i'll run it whatever way you say to run it.
but i would like to stay away from CO2 for now

While they are at it.
What about simplifying it a bit
A dummy like me just entering the PSI number (ie 30) that i want vs the way it is now
also the user telling it what he wants at the fuel con extreme. For example at .68 i want 30 psi
and at 1.00 i want 13 psi. then the program scales it in between.

Last edited: