X-Gray

Hey all. Been awhile but after selling my 87 GN with 80,000 miles I bought my buddies 87 Built GN (GNX clone too). About 1500 miles on build. I have been tinkering with little things and just enjoying it. Now is the time to make it me, mine. I could not do that with the old one because I just made it to original.

So there is X-Ray and a million other ones of GNX’s and GN’s, I decided to go with Gunmetal Gray GNX clone, hinge X-Gray!

I do know and expect some words and crap but I am ok with this but at the end it is mine and it will be me!

My old GN has been gone going on 3 months and have new one for the same time. So I have had time to play and think, it is time fo deconstruction. Started 3 days ago just a little bit after work each day.

Attachments

1986 Buick GX1

GX1 #001 [The One and Only]
I decided to go with Gunmetal Gray GNX clone, hinge X-Gray!

I do know and expect some words and crap but I am ok with this but at the end it is mine and it will be me!
I like the way you think.
I wanted to do a GNX clone to mine back in '88. I decided i didn't want to belittle those who paid top dollar for a real one so I opted for a combination of the two hottest cars of the times, the GNX and the ZR1, so the GX1 was born.

I can't wait to see the progress.

I like the way you think.
I wanted to do a GNX clone to mine back in '88. I decided i didn't want to belittle those who paid top dollar for a real one so I opted for a combination of the two hottest cars of the times, the GNX and the ZR1, so the GX1 was born.

I can't wait to see the progress.
Cool deal. I have seen pics of yours and must say, great job. Thank you!

I personally bought my T, because I didn't want a GN, Black with Black and Grey interior, I wanted something different.
I think Gun Metal Grey with the Blackout trim is going to look awesome. Its YOUR car, make it the way you want it, and don't give 2 hoots if somebody doesn't like it.