mini door panel.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 964
  • IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 970
  • IMG_0260.jpg
    IMG_0260.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 968
Nice car. Do you have any larger, more detailed pics of the engine bay and interior? What kind of truck are you looking for?

Regretfully these are the max size pics i can upload to the forum but i will be setting up a photobucket link ASAP. I am looking mainly for a Ford Lightning but will settle for most late model trucks... Syclones also welcome!!!

Lets get this this out of here, the only issues its got right now is failing CA emmisions at 15mph on NOX. this is a tuning issue and can easily be figured out, The rear spoiler needs replacing and the front right ground effect as well. Besides that car runs great has many desirable parts on it. Lets say 10k or make me an offer. This thing has to go ASAP so give me a call @ 510-851-1499

David

I would prefer to get this car to someone in the turbobuick community and not someone who just likes the wow effect. I am lookin for a quick sale so make me an offer and the first person with cash get it...

No offense...I just can't see much over what gn4u2c offered. I just think the car needs quite a bit to be anywhere near the 9-10K range. Maybe the local buyers in CA is where to sell it. The west coast prices are for sure higher.
I wish you the best...I'm just too picky probably.

Dave Pm me your zip code and the Vin # on the car, If it checks out I will buy it for the 6,500
Thanks Jason.

check pm I will take it thanks! looks like I'm back in a turbo car finally ! never should of sold my last one. pic enclosed so you know I will take good care of it.

Attachments

• tta.jpg
    tta.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 515