WTT-66 fastback mustang for GN or T-type

chris g

its a 289/3 spd car but has a 302 in it now..this is a running and driving car that was being driven until decided to restore it to show quality. Frame and floors are excellent(needs a patch panel in the trunk,under the rear valance panel). Blue with black interior, fold down rear seat..has 67/68 GT wheels with new tires, MDB,MS,no A/C, dual exhaust

many new parts, about $3k worth

new
-tailight panel
-fenders
-door shells
-trunk lid
-hood
-full rear quarters
-front valances
-rear GT valance
-radiator support
-complete GT foglamp kit with wiring harness and original switch
-weatherstripping
-mirrors
-doorhandles
-hipo chrome air cleaner

this car is not a rust bucket, it just had some poor body work and paint shortly before I got it and i wanted to do it over the right way

the car is partially disassembled but drivetrain is still intact and runs great...

HPIM0299.jpg

I am about 3hrs from VA beach

Chris
See my post of 86 gn/trades under my name to see if you might be interested--pm me and let me know. Thanks--Eric

Mustang

I am interested.I will be selling a 1987 GN hardtop in pretty nice shape soon.Digital dash power windows,doors,seat.No rust on it. 2 owner car,nice stereo,custom exhaust/down pipe,chip,rims,interior in good shape(driver seat piping is starting to come off).Call me at 203-879-0200 or 203-596-1564 I am in CT thanks,AJ

I am interested.I will be selling a 1987 GN hardtop in pretty nice shape soon.Digital dash power windows,doors,seat.No rust on it. 2 owner car,nice stereo,custom exhaust/down pipe,chip,rims,interior in good shape(driver seat piping is starting to come off).Call me at 203-879-0200 or 203-596-1564 I am in CT thanks,AJ

sent PM