WTT 11 sec C5 VETTE for your 11 sec GN/T

DCVING

I am looking for a really clean Buick with no rust/rot anything of that sort, with all the creature comforts of a normal car, a/c, cruise, PW, PD you know what I am talking about, but it has to run like a raped ape. I am looking for a 10 or low 11 sec GN or Turbo T. What I have to offer is a really nice, lightly moded C5 with an Auto, so if your wife wants to drive it and you let her, she could. So when the wife wants you to sell your car tell her you will trade it for a nice vette she could drive. Good Ice Breaker.:D The car was raced a total of a doz passes and babied elsewhere. I could buy outright but with this market right now Im not giving my car away and either should you. So lets swap and make everyone happy.

Show me what you got and please call if you have any questions. Title in hand. actually its in a draw.:D

Jon
508-991-0105

Link from late winter.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/no...6-1999-corvette-ls1-spring-summer-coming.html

I am looking for a really clean Buick with no rust/rot anything of that sort, with all the creature comforts of a normal car, a/c, cruise, PW, PD you know what I am talking about, but it has to run like a raped ape. I am looking for a 10 or low 11 sec GN or Turbo T. What I have to offer is a really nice, lightly moded C5 with an Auto, so if your wife wants to drive it and you let her, she could. So when the wife wants you to sell your car tell her you will trade it for a nice vette she could drive. Good Ice Breaker.:D The car was raced a total of a doz passes and babied elsewhere. I could buy outright but with this market right now Im not giving my car away and either should you. So lets swap and make everyone happy.

Show me what you got and please call if you have any questions. Title in hand. actually its in a draw.:D

Jon
508-991-0105

Link from late winter.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/no...6-1999-corvette-ls1-spring-summer-coming.html

ITS NOT RAPED APE, ITS RAPED DATE!!! ;)

Coming back to Turbo Buicks? Nice Vette good luck with your quest.

Coming back to Turbo Buicks? Nice Vette good luck with your quest.

Trying anyway but it seems no one is willing to help.;) Im sure the right deal will come around. I think you might have saw my vette last year at NED.

Vette

I love that car but I don't know if I am a Vette person. Jon I talked to you about 2 years ago about your trooper car. I knew the previous owner in Waterbury CT where you bought the car. Look at my sig on info on my 86 GN.
I also have an 89 TTA I would consider getting rid of.