WTS: Set of Front and Rear Lowering Springs

gnmadman

$150 plus shipping or best offer pm'd to me
Selling a set of front and rear lowering springs out of my 86 Gn, lower the car between 1 to 1.5 inches and car sat perfectly even from front to back with these installed. Have between 1500 and 1800 miles on them, no more. Just removed, excellent shape, stiff, low ride, original powder coating finish on them. These were put on by the previous owner and he advised they were Energy suspension springs. There is no name or stickers on them though. I put back in new moog factory springs for the original ride height as I live on a dirt road with potholes and cant have my car scraping against the rocks and dirt. These springs are rust free, car only comes out between may and september.

Shipping figure out two boxes with fronts approx. 28 pounds shipped and rears 17 pounds, will ship in the boxes the MOOG springs just came in and that was the weights on the UPS label. My ship from zip will be 14201 (Buffalo , NY area)

Attachments

• Picture 178.jpg
    Picture 178.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Picture 179.jpg
    Picture 179.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 180.jpg
    Picture 180.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 109
you beat the other guy who pm'd me by 9 minutes, there yours if you want. Please PM me your ship to zip