Wts: Cam Sensor Complete Units, Brand New

gnmadman

Complete GM Cam Sensor units with correct GM part number on it, brand new complete units, not just a cap. SAME AS THE OTHERS ARE SELLING BUT FOR LESS.
$80.00 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation number. You will get it in 3 days or less.
PAY PAL or money orders accepted.

Here are some pics. These are the last ones I have left, just shipped out four (4) to members. This was my last shipment direct from the manufacturer who makes them for GM. $80.00 shipped to your door via USPS Priority mail with a delivery confirmation number.

Attachments

• Picture 181.jpg
    Picture 181.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 377
  • Picture 182.jpg
    Picture 182.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 375
THe company that made them for GM ship these directly to you:rolleyes:
Get off your high horse, these are wells unit from Autozone. "Man Autozone must really love you"

G-FORCE, yes they were shipped from WELLS directly to me, most likely drop shipped (from manufacturer to buyer) but bought from a second party as I bought so many a year or so back. I think you should be able to understand that. I think I told you that thing about autozone before g-force, check you old thread and like you said-they are not available at autozone anymore. I bought lots of these a while back when the price was right.

Not my problem that I am selling CHEAPER than you are. I'm just making a small profit over what I paid for them a while back but I bought hundreds of them and have had thousands tied up in them to make like $20 after shipping, no $80 profit like you. Only have the above left with several sold on this board and on ebay. The buyers here can buy them from whoever they like. There is also another member selling some too. THERE IS NO REASON TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF FELLOW TURBOBUICK.COM MEMBERS is there?

I ALSO THOUGHT THAT THERE WAS NO AD STOMPING HERE ON THIS SITE but thanks for the free bump. I could post in your thread that I am selling them for less but that would be ADD STOMPING and I would not do that.

I dont care how much you sell them for all the best to you. In order to spend thousands, you obviously need to do this more than I do. You should have never go on my post with your negativity. What goes around comes around.

Get off your high horse, these are wells unit from Autozone. "Man Autozone must really love you"

Where is this negativity you are referring to??

Only person that seems on a high horse is you...

Correct me if I'm wrong

If there is any left I'll take it. Give me ur paypal address.

It's amazing how many adult children we have in this world. Good 4 U 4 making a wise investment that is paying off. There is nothing wrong with making money! B mad at the true ROBBERS! I.E oil companies

Making a little money and still giving the members a good deal!!!Nothing wrong with that!!!Bump for you.

Cam Sensor

Received my new sensor today! Thanks!
For some reason these look just like the one's that g-force are selling? I know they can't be the same because his cost more than yours ??:confused: ??
Bump for a great seller!

:D Thanks again!

Just recieved mine today. Just as described and WOW that was fast.

Bump 4 ya and thanx again ;)

All sensors have shipped that I have received payment for. thanks guys

havent been on the board in a few days, payment for mine went out the end of last week, please keep me informed on the status when you recieve the m/o

thx a bunch
buickbert