Wts: Cam Sensor Complete Units, Brand New

havent been on the board in a few days, payment for mine went out the end of last week, please keep me informed on the status when you recieve the m/o

thx a bunch
buickbert

Your the only one that paid with a money order(out of state Quicke Mart sent via snail mail from Arizona to Ney York) that just arrived today at 2PM. I will go out tomorrow if the bank clears it tomorrow, otherwise when the money order clears. I guess I forgot to say that if using MO use a USPS one, they are taken anywhere and cashed on the spot. It will go out by USPS priority mail. Sold eight sensors alone through this particular link and everyone paid via paypal and they went out that day or the next.

cam sensors

can you hold one for me til fri when i get paid i will paypal you then

PM's replied to. COOLFX, yours will be on the way to you. Some Still available, these are last ones

All units shipped that payment were received for. Still a couple available, first come, first served.
rick

A few still left. Just to advise that I am still including USPS priority mail shipping with delivery confirmation in the price. The USPS shipping went up in MID MAY.
rick

THERE are TWO left. First two to say they want em will get them for $78 each shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Del. conf.