WTD: 7675 Gen II or 7685 GenII Precision Turbo

Dont take this the wrong way but I am well aware of the math calculations which is why I asked the question.
I had no knowledge of the cars weight or et and mph to even program in the numbers.
Not sure why you quoted me.
Absolutely Mr. Spool. I totally agree. Math calculators are purely theoretical and far from real world. I always take them with a grain of salt.

I’m thinking my BP issues were mainly due to my previous cam specs and this year the car has a new cam along with better shocks and a full chassis and it’s a bit lighter so I’m pretty hopeful for better times.

Hey my friend - I was just responding to the same thread as you- I just ran the Wallace calculator based on the info he provided about his car- I understand that you have plenty of knowledge with these Buick’s bc I’ve agreed on many of your threads and read many of your advice concerning peoples issues. By all means I’m not providing any info that you don’t already know- just adding info to the thread Thaz all. I’m not offended at all my friend- it’s our responsibility to help any Buick lover succeed at what he or she loves. I know that you have a fast Buick as well and hopefully you can make it to BG in a couple of weeks to display your cars hp on the track.

Absolutely Mr. Spool. I totally agree. Math calculators are purely theoretical and far from real world. I always take them with a grain of salt.

I’m thinking my BP issues were mainly due to my previous cam specs and this year the car has a new cam along with better shocks and a full chassis and it’s a bit lighter so I’m pretty hopeful for better times.
Yes sir it's tough over the internet sometimes.
Your a fighting weight now.
I would run what you have and see how it goes.
The cam will dictate the rpm range and when it comes on and some other things that will either let it thrive while in higher bp numbers or kill it.
It's tough to get cams now so you could spec another turbo on a bigger chassis with a bigger cover and have more compressor and turbine wheel.
Just costs money lol.

Hey my friend - I was just responding to the same thread as you- I just ran the Wallace calculator based on the info he provided about his car- I understand that you have plenty of knowledge with these Buick’s bc I’ve agreed on many of your threads and read many of your advice concerning peoples issues. By all means I’m not providing any info that you don’t already know- just adding info to the thread Thaz all. I’m not offended at all my friend- it’s our responsibility to help any Buick lover succeed at what he or she loves. I know that you have a fast Buick as well and hopefully you can make it to BG in a couple of weeks to display your cars hp on the track.
Ok cool
This internet stuff is hard sometimes.
I try not to offend and glad I haven't with you.
Yes we are all trying to help same goals for sure.
Bg is not an event i race at.
I have nt/grudge cars that dont fall into classes and do their best work at night😉