WTB: title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you know that is ILLEGAL??????? Your first post on TB an you need title and tags??????? Sounds fishy to me!

if i know of anyone wanting to race there tr ill send em ur way. i dont know why its a big deal i mean hes bought or has a totaled car. camaro guys and chevelle guys do it all the time

Holy Crap thats the most non legit thing ever !!!! yeah there goes a GN vin and title on a base converted 84 NA regal or on his salvage title 86 thats been crashed, flooded stolen whatever flip to a clen title and some idiot is going to get scammed into buying it and this punk is going to make a few grand$$ !!! Its a f-ing crime for a reason ! want a title for a 86 gn buy a 86 GN and fix it up.

In most states, if the car is totalled, then rebuilt, the state issues the new VIN and title.

An owner can't move/trade the VIN data plate- federal offense, if I recollect correctly....one of the sure giveaways that the VIN plate has been replace is to look at the rivet. OEMs use a specific rosette rivet, not round rivets.

Yeah, I know that you can get the rivets on line :rolleyes:

WOW!! you really can get anything you want on the internet. or you can ask any way, but you may not get it

Status
Not open for further replies.