WTB T&D Stage 2 roller rockers

geno

9sec 17MPG Street Car
Staff member
Some thief's broke into my trailer and got my stage 2 T&D roller rocker and i need to replace them. They were (S) on the intake and (L) on the exhaust. I wish i could say thats all they got but i lost alot of stuff and i need to start by replacing these parts.

Some thief's broke into my trailer and got my stage 2 T&D roller rocker and i need to replace them. They were (S) on the intake and (L) on the exhaust. I wish i could say thats all they got but i lost alot of stuff and i need to start by replacing these parts.

They went through all that trouble for SII rockers ? sheesh .. do you need just the rockers or complete sets

They went through all that trouble for SII rockers ? sheesh .. do you need just the rockers or complete sets
I wish they only got my rockers:mad: They got all my Snapon tools and the push rods,up pipe with a Prochager blow off valve,MSD distributor and wires,clamps,hoses ect. The sad part is the car was appart so i put that stuff in the trailer to get it out of the way. This whole thing started because i found one of my Crower lifters was going bad so i ordered another set and put them in and the profile of the bottom of the lifter was .055 longer on the skirt and came in contact with the cam:mad: Then it busted a piece off and i had to take the pan off to fish the piece out....About a $7000 turn of events and i caught the lifter going bad before any damage was done and replaced them with a new set:banghead:

Damn Geno, sorry to hear that. Almost sounds like maybe someone that's into Turbo Buicks ?? Guys I'll tell you one thing, if Geno catches up with the S.O.B. that stole his stuff, someone is going to get HURT & it WON"T be Geno !!