WTB stock GN wheels

N2ORBT

looking for a nice set of stock 86/87 GN wheels. No rust or major damages. Im open to buying outright or trade my centerlines with tires for the GN wheels. Lemme know what you got. THX

If interested in trades I have a set of Centerline Terminators. 15X8 with 295 series and I believe the fronts are 15X7 with 225 series. They are in mint condition with newer tires currently on my buick. They cost $290 per wheel before shipping. If interested I'd expect the GN wheels to be in similar condition with tires. Thank you:)

i have a mint set of t type rims if you are interested

Thanks for the interest but looking for GN specific rims. If I was interested in your wheels the shipping to hawaii would be enormous:)

He's pretty far from you!

just trying to help the guy find a nice set of rims...... and obviously any decent individual would compensate accordingly for ridiculous amount of shipping the guy would have to pay

its not like he can get them from anywhere else

Hawaii has an abundance of G-bodies that nowhere else in the country does.

If he sits tight and is patient, a set will turn up locally in the classifieds, or one of the Hawaii members will find a set...

As far as T wheels, I know where 2 sets are llocally, complete and in excellent condition, but as the OP posted, he wants GN wheels...

The last set of wheels I tried to purchase from the east coast would have cost $750 to ship here. Definetely not worth it.

Big Island

Have 2 not show but no road rash.I have 4 but slicks are mounted not sure I want to part with all 4 but I dont want to be foolish ether,

Id be interested in all 4. Ive decided I dont want to trade my rims anymore so it would be a straight buy outright. I understand if you would'nt want to part with all of them. Is it because of the slicks? Ive seen nice GN wheels sell for around $100 per wheel so I would base my price to condition off of that. Does the 2 your willing to part with have good tires? thanks for replying.

Thanks for the link! I have considered buying from sources who restore GN rims. However, the cost to ship the wheels to hawaii puts a major damper on that decision. It will cost well over $140 per wheel to ship to hawaii. Plus the cost of the wheels to buy outright it starts adding up real fast. My first resort is just waiting for someone to finally decide to part with their wheels collecting dust in their garage or storage locally. Tough to find, but I know their out there.:)

Thanks for the link! I have considered buying from sources who restore GN rims. However, the cost to ship the wheels to hawaii puts a major damper on that decision. It will cost well over $140 per wheel to ship to hawaii. Plus the cost of the wheels to buy outright it starts adding up real fast. My first resort is just waiting for someone to finally decide to part with their wheels collecting dust in their garage or storage locally. Tough to find, but I know their out there.:)

yup... shipping is a major bummer for us!... I just shipped 2 motorcycle wheels/tires and brake rotors from Maryland at a cost of $298!

If it comes down you need to do a restored set I have ONE that would be a core.... yours if you want/need it.

@HI85WHI, yeah shipping sux to hawaii. By your recent wheel purchase you know first hand huh?:) If it comes down to a restore I will take you up on your offer. But I dont want to take it just to take it, give me till I exhaust all my local options, but yeah, I'd appreciate your help if it comes down to it. Good luck with the motorcycle!

@HI85WHI, yeah shipping sux to hawaii. By your recent wheel purchase you know first hand huh?:) If it comes down to a restore I will take you up on your offer. But I dont want to take it just to take it, give me till I exhaust all my local options, but yeah, I'd appreciate your help if it comes down to it. Good luck with the motorcycle!

Yeah... wait till I need to send parts for my 46 to chrome... no plater in Hawaii anymore... gonna suck to eat shipping both ways.

I'll toss the wheel under the house and if you need it LMK.... got a few spare parts and I am looking at a parts car as well... I thought about an LC2 into the 46... LOL...

I miss my GN.... and even more so now that I hear the car is neglected and sitting on the street.

putting this purchase on hold. putting the monies towards other "necessar" go-fast items:). PM if you are interested in selling your GN rims for future references. Thanks for all the replies and views.

looking for a nice set of stock 86/87 GN wheels. No rust or major damages. Im open to buying outright or trade my centerlines with tires for the GN wheels. Lemme know what you got. THX

i got a set that came with my car when i bought it
not useing them
and im in hawaii oahu if your still looking

Hey Jonnylaw, what year are your rims? I ask because your sig says you own a 85 GN as these wheels will be different than that of the 86/87 im desiring. Im still interested in your wheels if they are 86/87 but will factor in condition when giving you an offer as I am looking for mint to near mint wheels. could you email me pics? Thanks bro, hit me up. @FTC, thanks for the referral, and no, still have not gotten around to doing the springs yet. My alky kit took a dump so just bought a new one last week.

n2orbt,, i dont really know what year they are because they were a extra item i recived when i bought the car
ill take pics when i can and post em

Hey Jonnylaw, what year are your rims? I ask because your sig says you own a 85 GN as these wheels will be different than that of the 86/87 im desiring. Im still interested in your wheels if they are 86/87 but will factor in condition when giving you an offer as I am looking for mint to near mint wheels. could you email me pics? Thanks bro, hit me up. @FTC, thanks for the referral, and no, still have not gotten around to doing the springs yet. My alky kit took a dump so just bought a new one last week.