Wtb stock floor shifter

hemi

I need a stock floor shifter for my 87 Gn .Mine doesn't engage up top under the handle.

Hemi,
Explain alittle more what you have going on. Doesn't sound like you need a shifter, just a part or two. ??

Well this is what I have. Stock shifter. The handle pushes the center piece inside the shifter down to engage each gear and it doesn't do that.I don't know if it's missing something. I don't know if the inside of the shifter can be changed out.

Remove the shifter handle, there is a white plastic piece sticking up out of the shifter assy. Twist that white piece counter clockwise which will unscrew it from the rod bringing it up higher which will let it contact the inner workings of the shifter handle to let it move when you push the button on the handle. It is a adjustment of sorts. Make sure your handle is seated all the way down also.

well i adjusted that piece. but the white piece is broken, so if anyone knows where i can get that piece or if other stock shifter parts will swap out, then ill be good to go. thanks for all the help

i purchased the alum adjuster part. thanks. now i just need to bleed brakes and a find a exhuast set up. then i should be rolling.