WTB: Stage I/II/9-Second 109 - In The Saddle Again

Hi Flip!
Its nice to see that black fever hasnt left you :biggrin: . Hope youll find what youre looking for.
Good luck
Veljo

Hi Flip!
Its nice to see that black fever hasnt left you :biggrin: . Hope youll find what youre looking for.
Good luck
Veljo

Hey Veljo and how ya been man? I have been out of the net for a couple of days looking for a dang house in Michigan. I'll be moving to Detroit in May and house-hunting based upon my family's needs is a little challenging. We'll find something though.

Yeah, the bug never went away and I thought I was real close for a moment until the gentlemen decided at the last moment that he really didn't want to sale afterall (was another Stage II car also with AC :mad: :mad:). There are a few cars out there that has my attention but I'm being patient a little longer.

Take Care

I'll be moving to Detroit in May and house-hunting based upon my family's needs is a little challenging.

Hey Flip, what part of Detroit you looking to move to? I'll keep an eye for a good deal on a house. They are inexpensive in the Metro Detroit area....for sure. Get your stage II so I can tell where the car guys hangout in the area. There are a lot of GNs around here.

Hey Flip, what part of Detroit you looking to move to? I'll keep an eye for a good deal on a house. They are inexpensive in the Metro Detroit area....for sure. Get your stage II so I can tell where the car guys hangout in the area. There are a lot of GNs around here.

Kooool. Actually looking at the Northern or Western parts. The Mrs. likes Troy, Sterling Heights, Farmington Hills, Warren area. We'll see what happens.

Oh yes, definitely let me know where the hot spots are. I still recall looking at the exhaust system on your car and man that thing was like glass. Glad she went to a good home. So, you'll never get rid of the Mustang, right?

If I could have got rid of the Mustang I would have kept the GN. So if I do sell the Mustang I am back looking for a GN. We'll see what happens. The best bang for your buck is Sterling Heights north of 16 mile road. Troy is nice but has extremely high property taxes. Hope you find something nice.

I wondered to myself when you were selling your car how long it would be before you wanted back in. Good luck with the search. You're looking for exactly what I have with my GN. Real 87 GN, drive anywhere on pump gas, no overheating, etc.

Best of luck to you flip. I've thought about selling mine because it sits so much but am concerned that I'll regret it like you are now.

[YOUTUBE]n8WJHIXJQ5s[/YOUTUBE]