WTB: Stage I/II/9-Second 109 - In The Saddle Again

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Just wondering (yeah again right?). I have the bug to again buy a Street Driven (I know they are out there because I had one in the past) Stage I or II Buick Grand National. The only other option I would consider is, if there are any 9-Second (low-mid-high) street driven and great running 109s out there. Also, I wouldn't even ask for this particular type of car if I wasn't prepared to buy it now. I'll go as far as reviewing a 9-second combo on your car without having actually run the numbers yet (no time slip).

Wanted to buy my old street driven Stage II back but owner wont sell it back to me (he's a smart man). I am willing to travel as far as I have to or have the car shipped to my door step. So, if I can buy this type of car requested as easy as I sold my last, then consider yourself one lucky lucky individual and thanks in advance. If you know my style, I don't fool around as I'm ready to do business with you now if you have exactly what I'm looking for.

Car can be low or high-miled, as long as it runs good, turn key, and ready to go. All I want to do is go to my local DMV, title and tag it and go cruising.

Thanks In Advance All :cool:

flip

Hi ttaowner and thanks for the response. That is absolutely a perfect car; however, as I mentioned above I'm looking for a "Grand National". So, for right now I'm not looking for a Turbo-T, T-Type, Standard Turbo Regal, Limited, etc... Has to be a true "Grand National". If this becomes tooooo hard to find, then I'll consider more options at that point. They're out there.

Thanks though and I wish you the best of luck selling your car.

i over looked the GRAND NATIONAL part because your were stressing engines and ET'S .

i wish that was my car it isn't.just trying to help out

i over looked the GRAND NATIONAL part because your were stressing engines and ET'S .

i wish that was my car it isn't.just trying to help out

No problem friend. Still, that's one hell of a car you have there with a high reputation. Almost can't believe it isn't gone by now but this economy really bites. Couple of guys have mentioned I'll never find this car I'm looking for. I know the probability rate is low, but it only takes one. I know of two Stage II cars out there right now that meets my needs. One of which was my old one and it even had cold working AC but again he wont sell it back to me with a profit. The other one (Stage II) is just as clean as mine was with low miles and AC on it also, but it is a garage queen and he wont let it go neither. Guys, here's your chance to make some money :cool: :biggrin:.

flip

Show Me The Money

My GN with a 109 will run 9's.
Just turn up the boost a little more!
You know the details.
Nice to see your back in the game.
PM me Flip.
Jason
AffordableGN

My GN with a 109 will run 9's.
Just turn up the boost a little more!
You know the details.
Nice to see your back in the game.
PM me Flip.
Jason
AffordableGN

Jason, what's up big guy? Well, what, at least I waited almost a whole month before being bitten again (don't laugh at that :biggrin:). Yep, just something about these dorn cars that's like a freakin magnet. Check your PM.

I stoped street driving when I was more worred about 8 sec ets and not breaking parts :). I still drive her up the street and back, store and back, but thats it. I removed the AC because it was to hard to get to the Plugs on teh staeg 2 heads and the momouth turbo. Good luck

What in the world did you do with the old car? I loved that car!

Hmmmmmm, it magically disappeared as I put business before extreme pleasure. Now looking for that deadly but atypical street cruiser. It's out there. I loved it to but now just have a different endstate for applicability.

O.K. forget all of that, I just want one to drive on the street and still run 9s.

:biggrin:

I have a gnx that went in the eights and you can drive anywere, all done right even has nav.

I have a gnx that went in the eights and you can drive anywere, all done right even has nav.

Shoot me some PICs of the car. GNX in the 8s. Didn't actually know one existed in the free world wow :eek: :eek:.