WTB - SPARK PLUG WIRE BOOT INSULATORS

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Looking for a set of the metal ones that came stock on the 86/87 TR's.

Let me know.

Thanks.

Send me a pic of what you want , I may can help but wanna know what you exactly need .
662-419-0626

I'm looking for the metal heat shield shrouds that go at the plug end of the wires.

My engine and all the attendant parts are with Lou in Lake Forest right now.

I'll see if he will send me a pic.

I don't think they came stock on the 86-87 TRs. But they were on the 89 TTA.

They didn't look exactly like this, but they were close. The TA ones didn't have those springs inside them. These are readily available almost everywhere.

I saw those. The fitment chart said they wont fit but they are cheap, so I might just try one and the get 5 more if they work.

Thanks

Guy, now I know what you're looking for. As Joey noted, they did not come on the turbo regals as delivered by GM. they did come on the plug wire set for the 112 1986 Le Sabre GNs though. At least that might give you a better research point. see pics below. Parts and engine went to RCG many years ago to support Richard's Le Sabre GN that had a rod knock.

86LeSabreFWD1.jpg86LeSabreIM_Coilpak_Assy.jpg

I just got a complete set from Bruce (WE4) he may have more??
20190525_174957.jpg

I asked Bruce, he was a little vague about it. Intercooled88s offered up a set, I'm going to buy those.

Thanks everyone!

Hey Guy , Its some just posted on the for sale section and I spoke for them . Is this what your looking for ?

No worries, I'll take the deal Intercooles88s offered, if he gets back to me. I'm sure he is busy, and these aren't importatnt