WTB Sheetmetal stage 2 intake for off center

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Looking for a sheetmetal stage 2 intake for an off center motor.

Must have fuel rails, and would like it to include the throttle body as well, but that isn't a deal breaker.

Please let me know what you have!

My cell is 7073626030 that is the best way to reach me.

Thank you,
Tyler

Dan at DLS told me the same thing. The carb intake , converted, with a PTE 90mm bonnet and an Accufab throttle body is the ticket.

I visited Hogans Racing 3 years ago looking for a "scratch-n-dent' stage II intake, he and Bill Anderson told me that the Buick 4bbl intake for the S2 flows perfectly for our application (turbo drag race) and near nothing would be gained by switching to a sheetmetal intake. If you want to look cool:
http://www.wilsonmanifolds.net/wm/ecart/
http://marcellamanifoldsinc.com/
http://www.hogansracingmanifolds.com/
Its tempting because they all look stunning but the price is steep.

Mike

Well, I heard chicks dig sheetmetal intakes, and since I have no personality and look like Carrot Top and Edward James Olmos had a baby, I need all the help I can get!

But really, I plan on submitting my build to magazines n stuff and having an intake like that helps to stand out with stuff like that and with getting sponsorships.

Dan at DLS told me the same thing. The carb intake , converted, with a PTE 90mm bonnet and an Accufab throttle body is the ticket.

Just so I am clear, I should look for a Precision 90mm plenum for a 4bbl carb intake?

And then a 90mm TB as well?

I really appreciate all the help guys!

Yep kinda like this one

Attachments

• 0CEEEECA-20B6-4C0F-8C10-9AAF770AD535.jpeg
    0CEEEECA-20B6-4C0F-8C10-9AAF770AD535.jpeg
    670.5 KB · Views: 133
  • 38B80F5B-A644-4053-8C6E-7113F86D9B40.jpeg
    38B80F5B-A644-4053-8C6E-7113F86D9B40.jpeg
    779.5 KB · Views: 121
  • BA27FE2E-73F7-4BA1-9430-428871B71FAC.jpeg
    BA27FE2E-73F7-4BA1-9430-428871B71FAC.jpeg
    673 KB · Views: 119
  • 9DDD3B5A-BEFF-4691-A1AF-C1F8E024B346.jpeg
    9DDD3B5A-BEFF-4691-A1AF-C1F8E024B346.jpeg
    694.2 KB · Views: 113
It’s for my setup bud but I’m sure there is plenty of intake manifolds out there . In fact I might have a lead on a brand new one that can be ported to a off center block . I’ll let u know

I have a Hogan’s With rails I’d part with that clears the stock hood. In perfect shape with a throttle body, but it’s set up for stock style heads. I assume you need one for Stage 2 heads? It just so happens though I have two ported carb Busch intakes. One is converted for EFI with rails and bungs welded in ready to go. They’re both the rare off center.as well. PM me.

Here is a couple pics I have of some intakes and there prices
623221C2-040B-454B-85CA-103A4B8A03A1.jpeg

Here’s the Hogan’s intake I have. I’ll sell it. It’s off center for production style port set up like Champion GN1, TAs, or M&As and clears stock hood on Buick and TTA ( have pics of it on TTA. Price is $1500 with 75 mm throttle body. I’m going back to a mild 109 in this car and selling the stage 2. Then starting the LS3 twin turbo project for our caged GN pro touring style Car if anyone is wondering why I’m willing to part with it.

Here’s the Hogan’s intake I have. I’ll sell it. It’s off center for production style port set up like Champion GN1, TAs, or M&As and clears stock hood on Buick and TTA ( have pics of it on TTA. Price is $1500 with 75 mm throttle body. I’m going back to a mild 109 in this car and selling the stage 2. Then starting the LS3 twin turbo project for our caged GN pro touring style Car if anyone is wondering why I’m willing to part with it.

I know you and I have been PMing back and forth on this. Please hit me up on this as I would love to find a way to make this work.

I know you are a bit busy right now so I will wait until i hear back from you on these intakes.

Thank you!

Here is a couple pics I have of some intakes and there prices View attachment 317713

Chris, are those your actual Hogan's intakes?

I know you and I have been PMing back and forth on this. Please hit me up on this as I would love to find a way to make this work.

I know you are a bit busy right now so I will wait until i hear back from you on these intakes.

Thank you!

Chris, are those your actual Hogan's intakes?
Those are not mine I wish thy where they are some pics I got from Hogan’s when I was asking them about there intakes

I have a Hogan’s With rails I’d part with that clears the stock hood. In perfect shape with a throttle body, but it’s set up for stock style heads. I assume you need one for Stage 2 heads? It just so happens though I have two ported carb Busch intakes. One is converted for EFI with rails and bungs welded in ready to go. They’re both the rare off center.as well. PM me.[/QUOTE/
If the 4 barrel intake is still for sale call me 949-378-1590 i tried to PM you but was blocked . Lou