WTB: Muffler hanger/brackets

DCVING 6

I have the part that bolts to the spring tower, I NEED the part that pushes through the rubber and the muffler bolts to. Circled in the attached picture.

dcving6@aol.com

Attachments

• muffler bracket.jpg
    muffler bracket.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 91
There is an aftermarket exhaust pipe that is real
similar. Unless you looking for stock part, it works just as well and the original. I have one on my car now with my RJC exhaust. Had to manipulate slightly, but works great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is an aftermarket exhaust pipe that is real
similar. Unless you looking for stock part, it works just as well and the original. I have one on my car now with my RJC exhaust. Had to manipulate slightly, but works great

That's exactly what I'm looking for. Hanging the 3" RJC crossflow.

Here is what I used on the muffler side.... obviously had to modify the bend to make it work. Can’t remember if I had to rest I’ll holes or not. Been on my car 3 years now with no issues.

Hope that helps

131f54d440274d02f69daf31a9c91ee9.jpg

Here is what I used on the muffler side.... obviously had to modify the bend to make it work. Can’t remember if I had to rest I’ll holes or not. Been on my car 3 years now with no issues.

Hope that helps

131f54d440274d02f69daf31a9c91ee9.jpg

Was thinking of making a pair, but that would be a great start. Thanks!

Was thinking of making a pair, but that would be a great start. Thanks!

No problem man.... I wish I had the fabrication skills to make things like that. This what lead me to search for this [emoji23]

We have stainless flat stock at work and a Scotchman bender, but the car is 30 minutes away at home. Plus no one will ever see the pieces under there LOL.

something like this ..

or this ..

other options here https://www.summitracing.com/search...aust-hangers?autoview=SKU&fr=part-type&page=2