WTB Low mile GN

wheelin

Looking for a mint GN hardtop or sunroof.After market paint or real nice factory paint. Minor bolt-ons are fine.

mike

87 Gn

I've never listed mine before but I'm a second owner of a 1987 GN with 54,100 km's (33,600 miles). I've changed the exhaust to a PYPES dual exhaust system and its been repainted by the original owner. Real nice gloss to the paint but it has some solvent bubbles. Has GNX style rims on it, bn GForce tires and the original rims will go with the car. Don't really get to enjoy it as much as I would like to, it was appraised at $35,340.00 (Canadian) in October 2006. I would sell it for $22,500 Canadian dollars. P/M me if your interested.

Just bought a 6000 miler,but thx for the post.

I've never listed mine before but I'm a second owner of a 1987 GN with 54,100 km's (33,600 miles). I've changed the exhaust to a PYPES dual exhaust system and its been repainted by the original owner. Real nice gloss to the paint but it has some solvent bubbles. Has GNX style rims on it, bn GForce tires and the original rims will go with the car. Don't really get to enjoy it as much as I would like to, it was appraised at $35,340.00 (Canadian) in October 2006. I would sell it for $22,500 Canadian dollars. P/M me if your interested.

Rafael:
I tried to PM you but your mailbox is full. Could you delete a few messages so I could contact you?

Thanks
Charlie

congrats on the buy! i would have to get over putting miles on a 6000 mile car, hah. pics coming in the gallery?

too bad i didnt see this thread until now, im local to you.

congrats on the buy! i would have to get over putting miles on a 6000 mile car, hah. pics coming in the gallery?

too bad i didnt see this thread until now, im local to you.

Just got the car,Raf this car is better than described!!! I gona sleep in it for a couple days when I get out of it all take some pics
:biggrin:

I drive my cars 500-700 miles a year so in 6-7 years still under 10k miles.