WTB: I'm Back and Still Looking!!!

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Hi All. Yes, I'm back and still looking for a BAD A$$ Stage I/II or 9-Second Grand National. I'm out of the 10-Second business unless the offer is just too good, but it must be on the low-side of 10 Seconds. I have funds available (yes, now) and ready to make a quick deal.

Let's do business. Again, I'm ready to do business. Ask anyone and they'll tell you that "flip" is serious when it comes to buying one of these.

Long story short, I had a Ford GT500 for a couple of months since I couldn't get a Stage I/II like my last. I got tired of begging on the boards for another hot Staged Car and bought the GT500, put on the bolt-ons and managed to get 552 RWHP out of it. Yet, wasn't the same as my last Stage I. True what they say, "When you go Buick GN, it's hard to go back." So, I'm ready to get back into a GN that's low-10 Seconds or faster, but preferably a Staged car.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Thanks (Patiently Waiting Again)

flip

check with mike aka nordy racer, his mid 9 sec car is for sale, think its listed here also very nice car.

O.K. will do and thanks. I'm toooo anxious to get back into one of these. But the Mrs. supports because I have been to grumpy lately. Even she noticed that I wasn't as happy with the GT500 as I was with my Stage I.

Keeping all options open as I know there are some hot cars out there. We'll see who wants to give theirs up.

Thanks Again

flip

I'm attaching 2 pictures of the car. I can send more to your e-mail if you want.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 574
  • car pictures 001.jpg
    car pictures 001.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 562
Flip you had the perfect GN that you sold a few months ago! I was in the running but came up a bit short of what you wanted for it. Im still looking if you know who bought it! Good luck finding another GN like your last one! Later-Ray :D

Flip you had the perfect GN that you sold a few months ago! I was in the running but came up a bit short of what you wanted for it. Im still looking if you know who bought it! Good luck finding another GN like your last one! Later-Ray :D

O.K. Ray, go ahead and kick me while I'm down :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: . Man, I am still kicking myself today for selling my Stage I. Man I tell you that Bill Anderson had built one hell of a machine. If I could buy that car back today, I definitely would.

flip

Thanks all for the options that have been presented so far. So far, I have nailed it down to three options and am having the damness time picking between the three as they all have similar setups. Unless someone presents something that simply blows them away.

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions.:confused: :confused: Additionally, I'm sure most of you will know whatever car I get probably a lot about the car already. This time next week I plan to be cruising. Anymore options out there?

Stay Tuned

flip

i just closed down the thread, but i'm still up in the air about selling.. this is a real mid 9 sec GN, it has been proven time after time at the track.. just this pasted thursday night it went 6.04 in the 1/8.. 9.40 109 GN that is still driven in the street..

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/ca...oven-soild-9-sec-turn-key-grand-national.html

a little drive..
YouTube - Nordy's Quick Spin

Dornit Nordy. You would have to throw your name back in the hat now, wouldn't you? You just made it a little difficult. Yet, you are on the West Coast, which makes the transaction a "factor".

Thanks

flip

Dornit Nordy. You would have to throw your name back in the hat now, wouldn't you? You just made it a little difficult. Yet, you are on the West Coast, which makes the transaction a "factor".

Thanks

flip

i would tell you EVERYTHING that is up with the car.. i would take what ever pictures you would like. as to the parts list on this car, feel free to contact Billy, 95% of this car was built and tuned by him. this car would FLY back there on the east coast with those cooler temps :). distance wouldn't be a problem, i don't think.. PM me if you have any questions Flip..

mike

Flip, Nordys car for the money is a steal. There is no woulda shoulda coulda, this car raises the bar on every outting. It truely has people scratching their heads in disbelief. If I were to do it all over again I would buy Nordys car in a heart beat.
BTW mines still not forsale:biggrin: Good luck Flip. I am sure you will find what your looking for.

thanks Mike.. i know she's not the cleanest out there, or has the best paint job BUT she has it where it COUNTS :).

i'm going to play with my street tune next month at a track event.. i'm hoping to get a 9.90 out of it on 91 and alky.. we will see..

TTT

Man, you guys are Stinnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggyyyyyyyyy. It's getting cold, so sell your car.:biggrin:

Are there no more available?

flip

mine is still here.. had a small smoking problem and found out it was the Turbo Seals.. Preision is rebuilding it under Warrenty right now. i should have it back next week...
car001.jpg

car002.jpg

car003.jpg

new slicks.. about 30 passes..
car004.jpg