Wtb: Gn

noneed4nos

KWICK 6
First sorry if this is in the wrong forum, you maybe move it, if you have too.
I want to start off by saying I am still searching for a car. Unfortunately I have been going crazy trying to get a loan aprroved to buy a nice driver in the 15k price range but I kept getting denied which sucked because I dont have enough credit built up yet:frown:
But anyways It looks like im going to have to do it like my original plan was and look for a nice roller/project GN:eek:

Here is what I am looking for. First either a roller/project GN, Hit ones can be ok as long as no Frame damage. Second thing, ABSOLUTELY no rust at all. I live up in the Northeast and I want nothing to do with rust, any other issues with the car I can deal with. I generally would def. prefer 86/87 but am open to 84/85 as well but has to be GN. Would like t-tops but as well open to HT and moonroof. Also would like clear title and posi rear. Will travel to pick up the right car for me. Again roller/project GN. Not messing around here guys would like to see what you guys got. Just send a PM and let me know. whats the worse I can say no?:wink: haha But seriously send me what you guys got.
Thanks ahead of time
:cool:

I have a nice T that would make a great project. Paint it black and you have a GN look alike. No rust issues except for some surface rust. Even comes with an extra set of tires if ya want. I need mine gone picked me up another one and it needs the garage space,

ehh not to sure about a T but I am always ready for a change. Send some pictures to noneed4nos@yahoo.com and the options on the car as well. You never know, might change my mind
Thanks

But still looking for a GN! anyone...:confused:

Unfortunately I am still looking for a GN:(
I am leaving for carlisle PA tomorrow, (Chances of me finding something there are slim to none) but anyways, I am still looking here and want a car!! haha

86/87 GN t-top (preffered) open to other. Looking for either a roller or project/blown car. I can work with alot but just NO RUST!!:mad: Anyone out there trying to unload a rust free GN roller/project...something?!?!
Let me know. Thanks;)

try calling bill anderson in baltimore he had a roller posted that was clean also Brian Gbodyparts has several just pickup the phone:D

I have an 87 GN hardtop in S. Maryland that I need to sell. I attached a word document w/most of the stuff I can remember. It has ZERO rust and was painted with a 2-stage (base/clear) setup in Jul 08. It has never slept outside since the paint job. All light lenses have been replaced with new or reconditioned including taillights (recon. - look new - no spider cracks). I have a NIB front grill (original is fine for now). Exterior speaking it is in excellent condition (driver side door was reskinned).

There is a small tear (about 1-1.5") in the driver's seat. Other than that, the interior is in great shape.

The engine does need to be pulled and gone through. It has a front and rear seal leak and the trans pan has several bolts that leak (bolt holes ntb helicoiled). I suspect a wiped cam lobe and was contemplating a roller conversion. I also noticed a couple wires that ntb rewired due to some exposure (fuel pump hot wire from alt is one).

I have TONS of new and known good used parts/acessories for this car.
I.E: Casper's engine wiring restoration kit. Casper's knock sensor (NIB). Multiple sensors (new). Gauges (vdo-new). Gauge pods (new). Ign Mod (used - good). Timing gear (NOS). Extra MAF (used - stock). Etc... These are things I acquired over the years and do not need to be installed - just there for backup. It also has a Pro Torque 3000 min stall l/u convertor installed and the stocker is in the box if you want to convert to original setup. Brakes have been converted to vacuum.

PM me if you are interested and we'll talk price. I promise you it will be well worth it and much less than what I originally wanted to sell it for. I think it will definitely be worth your time to come down and see it. It runs strong considering the suspected cam lobe.

Brian

Attachments

• GN.doc
    82 KB · Views: 92
I wish I had the loan or I would have bought your car lol Right now I think Im gunna have to keep searching for that projec/ roller:confused:

So........TTT we go :biggrin:

Still searching, have talked to a couple of guys but a little out of my price range..8k is a little much for me. so TTT cmon!!!! lol;)