Wtb front sway bar for 87 Gn in Houston, tx

hemi

I'm looKing for front sway bar for my Gn. Stock is fine. I know I can get at pick and pull. Thought I'd try here first. Also looking for the four bolts that hold the rear sway bar on. And stock floor shifter. I dont need handle Thanks for any help. I have some stock motor parts for trade.

Set of valve covers stock
Front timing chain cover stock
Stock upper plenum
Stock intercooler brackets
Stock tb no sensors bare has butterfly. Been sand blasted.

I have the front stock sway bar for 50 if you come to the dallas area. I should also have the 4 bolts for the rear also.

I'm looKing for front sway bar for my Gn. Stock is fine. I know I can get at pick and pull. Thought I'd try here first. Also looking for the four bolts that hold the rear sway bar on. And stock floor shifter. I dont need handle Thanks for any help. I have some stock motor parts for trade.

Set of valve covers stock
Front timing chain cover stock
Stock upper plenum
Stock intercooler brackets
Stock tb no sensors bare has butterfly. Been sand blasted.
I have a stock front swaybar in the west Houston area.

How much flyin Brian . Thanks
$40 for the front sway bar. I sandblasted it and painted it black but never put it back on the car a few years ago. I may have the rear sway bar bolts too, just have to look for them.

Front timing chain cover stock..
Think I can help you out with this Hemi.;) Are you going to go north soon? I'm about 30 or so miles north of Waco and have 14 and 20 bolt timing covers that could use a new home. Completely stock and low mileage as well as 1 NOS 14 bolt unit.:D

$40 for the front sway bar. I sandblasted it and painted it black but never put it back on the car a few years ago. I may have the rear sway bar bolts too, just have to look for them.

I'll take it. Pm'd my number. Thanks

Think I can help you out with this Hemi.;) Are you going to go north soon? I'm about 30 or so miles north of Waco and have 14 and 20 bolt timing covers that could use a new home. Completely stock and low mileage as well as 1 NOS 14 bolt unit.:D

Sorry Charlie those are some parts I have available. Just needed a sway bar in this thread. Thanks though.

Hey Greg, do you happen to have a floor shifter out of one of those cars you parted and if so willing to ship it to me?