WTB Champion Intake

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Like the Title says....

Let me know what you have.

Well, someone has to have a stock style one....... somewhere........... Over the rainbow.....

1664332918557.png

Just seen a full champion for sale on FB for 2400….. lol
Nope. Can't justify that. And if that's the median price, they can keep 'em.

Car runs low 10's already.

I just have a set of Champion fuel rails i'd like to put to work on a back up engine. They won't fit a stock manifold.

you should be a little more clear on what you're seeking
champion made three intakes
- the stock intake that they used stock cores and milled the egr tower ,filled it and then ported the runners
champion offered 2 billet rails setups for the stock intake. one was for stock style bolt on fuel regulator the other for external fuel regulator
the champ intake has an engraved ovaled area with engraved serial number on the underside
- the race intake - off center (for production style heads like the GN1 -TA performance and the stock iron heads)
- the race intake- on center (for buick motorsports stage 2 heads)
the race intakes are new casting based on the BGC intake a
these intakes have no egr , reconfigured the injector angles and has a larger plenum opening requiring a unique longer plenum so these intakes were sold complete with billet rails and the plenum because the stock stuff cant be used on them
should note that champion race intakes could be ported to match a set of heads or ported for tall port heads

Last edited:
Nope. Can't justify that. And if that's the median price, they can keep 'em.

Car runs low 10's already.

I just have a set of Champion fuel rails i'd like to put to work on a back up engine. They won't fit a stock manifold.
If you want one I understand but You dont need to port the manifold to run faster if that's the goal

If you want one I understand but You dont need to port the manifold to run faster if that's the goal

I'm not really looking for "faster". I already have a set of Champion Fuel Rails for a stock, bolt on FPR setup. I put them on the stock, ported manifold that's on my car and they didn't fit correctly. I ran them for about 300 miles and the injectors just wouldn't seal correctly. I put the stock fuel rail back on and everything is right with the world now. :)

I'm looking for a manifold they will fit on correctly because I have a Back Up Engine I can put the setup on and it will be complete. Either that or sell them, and I hate getting rid of good parts.

you should be a little more clear on what you're seeking
champion made three intakes
- the stock intake that they used stock cores and milled the egr tower ,filled it and then ported the runners
champion offered 2 billet rails setups for the stock intake. one was for stock style bolt on fuel regulator the other for external fuel regulator
the champ intake has an engraved ovaled area with engraved serial number on the underside
- the race intake - off center (for production style heads like the GN1 -TA performance and the stock iron heads)
- the race intake- on center (for buick motorsports stage 2 heads)
the race intakes are new casting based on the BGC intake a
these intakes have no egr , reconfigured the injector angles and has a larger plenum opening requiring a unique longer plenum so these intakes were sold complete with billet rails and the plenum because the stock stuff cant be used on them
should note that champion race intakes could be ported to match a set of heads or ported for tall port heads
The on center isnt for stage 2 heads. There are no available efi intakes for stage 2 heads. The on center and off center are both for production style heads.

The engine I want to use this stuff on has Champion Ported Irons on it. It's a Nick Micale/Mike Zimmerman Engine with about 150 miles on it.

Used it in my car while the current Turbo Lou engine was being built.

The on center isnt for stage 2 heads. There are no available efi intakes for stage 2 heads. The on center and off center are both for production style heads.
oops yes stage 2 on center blocks and TA aluminum on center blocks