WTB: all interior plastics in gray.

jcuadra

looking for every single interior trim piece in 86/87 gray. Swapping out my complete interior for gray. May also need seats, door panels, and dash. Let me know what you have. DM me thanks

I have a dash bought from a forum member 15 + years ago for my 87 t and never replaced it 150 plus shipping if interested send me your zip and I will get you a quote.

I have some other grey parts would have to dig them out if interested.

I have a dash bought from a forum member 15 + years ago for my 87 t and never replaced it 150 plus shipping if interested send me your zip and I will get you a quote.

I have some other grey parts would have to dig them out if interested.

94577. Any cracks or blemishes? Please send me pics to t_typejuan@yahoo.com.

Will post some pictures tonight my plan was to quote shipping from FedEx but can quote Greyhound or Fastenal if you have any terminals close to you.

Will post some pictures tonight my plan was to quote shipping from FedEx but can quote Greyhound or Fastenal if you have any terminals close to you.
FASTENAL LOCATION: 6603 San Leandro St, Oakland, CA 94621

GREYHOUND TERMINAL: 2103 San Pablo Ave, Oakland, CA 94612

T top car or hard top?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heres what I have. It may not be anything your interested in, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

I have these pieces you see in the pics. All where from a 87 Grand National. Even the tan driver side pillar trim. Its just been painted over, and with a little thinner should come right off.. The power seat plastic trim for the driver seat you see that is tan is also painted, and that piece is brand new, never installed. There is no sun rot, or any holes drilled in any of them other than the factory holes. They could all use a good cleaning. You can also see a small crease in that rear window trim piece. I'll also include some assorted brand new plastic clips for the front or rear headlinger trim, I think the other small white plastic clips are for the exterior trim.

I'll take $65 shipped for all of it. Hell, just that power seat trim piece alone would cost you $60 shipped from a vendor. (I see it on kirbanperformance website for $50+shipping)

and, more than likely, as I usually do, I'll throw in anything else extra I can find to go along with this stuff. I do know I don't have any more grey gn interior pieces though.

20160617_140531.jpg

looking for every single interior trim piece in 86/87 gray. Swapping out my complete interior for gray. May also need seats, door panels, and dash. Let me know what you have. DM me thanks

and please let me know asap if you would want them, I have other members ready to buy all of it if you want to pass.