WTB: '86 T Type or '87 Turbo T

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Hi Guy's,

I'm in the market for an '86 or 87 Turbo Regal in or around So Cal. Hard top only without heavy modifications. Not looking for super low mileage collectors cars. Running or not as long as price is in line with condition. No GN's, WE4's or other black cars, I don't have time to wash and wax them every weekend.

Please shoot me a PM if you've got something to sell.

Thanks

Neal

Hi Guy's,

I'm in the market for an '86 or 87 Turbo Regal in or around So Cal. Hard top only without heavy modifications. Not looking for super low mileage collectors cars. Running or not as long as price is in line with condition. No GN's, WE4's or other black cars, I don't have time to wash and wax them every weekend.

Please shoot me a PM if you've got something to sell.

Thanks

Neal
I have a beautiful 87 turbo t 29,000 the last owner was a FBI agent comes with all the sirens and lights just like a police car I’m located in GARDENA ca give me a if interested 323-540-1119

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
I have a beautiful 87 turbo t 29,000 the last owner was a FBI agent comes with all the sirens and lights just like a police car I’m located in GARDENA ca give me a if interested 323-540-1119
Ralph sent me a video of the car. I thought it was one of his ever growing fleet of Turbo Buicks.

Neal

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Hey Neal, last I heard, this deal was still available. He's up in the San Fran area.

Ralph sent me a video of the car. I thought it was one of his ever growing fleet of Turbo Buicks.

Neal
1986 t type 100k miles nice clean daily drives original cf5 car located in Gardena ca $21,500

Attachments

Neal
here are more pics give me a call if interested 323-540-1119 will need rear bumper fillers thats it

Attachments

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Jerry,

The '86 T Type with leather interior is really unusual. I think I've only seen 2 of these as long as I've been around Turbo Buicks. It's a really nice car with the color, WO2 blackout trim and astroroof. :cool: BTW, how's the paint?

Neal

Jerry,
I
The '86 T Type with leather interior is really unusual. I think I've only seen 2 of these as long as I've been around Turbo Buicks. It's a really nice car with the color, WO2 blackout trim and astroroof. :cool: BTW, how's the paint?

Neal
Is decent come check it out

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member

He did a nice job on this car, Neal.