WTB 86-87 Silver/Gunmetal or Designer Series w/grey interior

wordy1

Looking for a 86-87 in Silver or Gunmetal or the 2-tone Gunmetal/Silver Designer Series car with grey interior. Ultimately I would like to paint it in the designer series scheme so a Silver car needing the top half of the car painted would be great! Interior must be in great shape. More specifically I am looking for a bench seat, column shift, manual windows and locks... in short the fewer the options the better. Some tasteful mods OK. Astroroof would be great! Not looking for a T-top car. Mileage under 150k preferred, and prefer a car with less than 3 owners. Must be rust free. Southern cars preferred. Willing to travel within reason. Looking to pay in the $7500-$9000 range at this time. I know this may limit my options a bit, but this is what I have to work with right now.

I would also consider a 86-87 Olds 442 with a similar color combo. They made them from 84-87, but I like the look of the "euro" front end. I would also consider a 87-88 Monte SS or LS Silver/Grey.

After looking at a Silver car this weekend, this is definitely the combo I am looking for. I had a car lined up in Florida, but it got wrecked before I had the opportunity to take ownership. Everyone tells me it wasn't meant to be, but I was really saddened when I was informed about it.

Please email me at eventhorizonspeakers@yahoo.com

I will be taking possession of a MINT Black 1984 T-type shortly and would be willing to do a partial trade towards this car. I value it at $5k. Runs perfect, body is MINT and paint is show quality, interior reupholstered, and the engine and trans are both rebuilt. Runs like a stock 86-87 TR on pump gas and gets 25 mpg. Great daily driver or weekend cruiser. It just isn't the color combo I ultimately want, I just loved the car when I seen it and had to have it. I am not in any hurry, just waiting until I find the right car. Thanks guys!

I pobably have a perfect car for you. My dad will be selling his Limited. The car was driven here two years ago by my grandpa from Texas so it's rust free. The car only has 55K miles on it, astroroof, digital dash, Leather grey bench seat, posi rear, Gunmetal grey with a hardtop no vynal. The car needs paint from sun baking down there. We started to pull the car apart to prepare for paint. The interior is out of the car. It is 100% bone stock. He only wants $6500 for it. PM me if your interested. ----Jeremy