Wtb 86-87 buick

l-floyd3

im wondering what's out there in the 20k range I will go higher for the right car.
I'm looking for 86-87 Gn hard top or astro roof- sorry no T-tops!
Or 86-87 T hard top or astro sorry no T tops! Must have black out option! No chrome please.
Colors
1st choice silver metallic blue
2nd white
3rd silver
4th maroon

Mostly stock. Would also like the car to come with the stock wheels if it has after market wheels!

I'm not looking for a bondo bucket
I do t want a car that so nice i won't drive it.
Please post pics! Or text photos to 515-401-7122 fastest response would be texting as I'm not on here much.. Thanks for reading Luke

I should add I'm not going to jump on the first GN.
I want to hold out for a T as long as I can. Especially a silver metllic blue T

The silver metllic blue is near and dear to me. as I had one when I was in high school.

I seen it I'm looking for something close to stock. I'm trying to hold out for a T first. I'd really like to get ahold of dwalls T. I haven't herd back from him in a week. I messaged with him back and forth he said he would call but I've never herd from him.

About 73k. The GNX digital dash reads 43k ish and it was swapled out withh the stock dash cluster which read 30k.

She definately not stock,but not fully built either. Mostly top end, heads, turboalky this that. Bottom end has not been touched,just freashned up,tranny shift kit 3200 stall. Comeswith stock wheels and GTAs with new BFG rubber with less than 100 miles on them. Adult owner, never abused.

Let me know if that T dosent end up working for you, im motivated to move her to a good home.

Ill be selling my 86 Ttype light blue hardtop soon with only 53k miles second owner. will be posting some pics prob next week. price will be under 20k if your still interested pm me.