WTB - 4.1 Off Center Stage I

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
I would like to buy a Stage I 4.1 Off Center - Casting Number 25500016.

If you have one, let's talk. If it's the right one, I plan to make it worth it for you to sell it.

How nice does it have to be? or in other words, how much power you looking to make?

How nice does it have to be? or in other words, how much power you looking to make?
My current 016 was a virgin when it was built and it has never been apart since then. Virgin is a lot to ask for. But if I could find another one, this would be perfect. It's got to be a real good one! After all, it will serve as a back-up for this set-up.

1542469182811.png

There's one listed on Craig's List for $6500. And I even reached out to the seller to make a lesser offer. I'd like to use an off-center iron block but I'm not going to pay more for a 016 than a TA block. The seller thought I would believe him when he told me I couldn't make any power with a TA block. I guess he thought he was talking to a newbie who hasn't been in the Turbo Buick world for 27 years.

Oh well. If he doesn't sell it, my offer stands as-is and is still on the table.

craigslist Chicago? That guy is delusional. Been for sale for years and he keeps upping his price telling people that same crap.
Just get a TA block. They’re beautiful! You won’t be disappointed.

craigslist Chicago? That guy is delusional. Been for sale for years and he keeps upping his price telling people that same crap.
Just get a TA block. They’re beautiful! You won’t be disappointed.
Yep. It may go that way. But I have a little time. So searching is kinda fun. It seems everyone I speak with have all been good people with great stories to tell about the old days. Also they have been sharing some good engine building info as well.