WOW!

NBusiness

Hello all
Just wanted to introduce myself and say that from what I’ve already seen , this seems like a great resource .

Ive never owned any turbo Buick and I’m here because I am interested in purchasing one.

My goal is to learn all I can about them before I look at any.

So I will probably have some dumb questions in the future . Thanks for the help .

welcome NBusiness...you came to the right place ... i wish you luck in your quest for owning a TR...and the ole saying goes not such things as a dumb question...learn as much as possible and be patient in your search...

You’ve come to the right place NBusiness. There’s a lot of knowledge here.
You came here before you bought a rusted cobbled piece of machinery??
This guys a keeper.

Make sure you get one of those black Grand Nationals, they’re the fast ones. Lol

Welcome new friend. May as well just learn the basics and than buy one since if you wait to learn all you can it will never happen. Its like you're never going to graduate and get a diploma from "The Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies" because you never stop learning. :D

Welcome new friend. May as well just learn the basics and than buy one since if you wait to learn all you can it will never happen. Its like you're never going to graduate and get a diploma from "The Institute of Advanced Conservative Studies" because you never stop learning. :D

You’re right, very few have a 30 yr degree in Buick Turbo Regology. Hehe

Welcome to Site... When purchasing your TB ,what ever you do or say don't mention that word "NEW" when talking to a potential seller.
That word corrupts some sellers. Monitor the cars for sale section on this board .Here lately there have been some very nice TB posted
for sale. Depends on what part of the country you live and as the states reopen ,there are several Buick events schedule in the next few
months.,usually there are some very nice TB for sale. Go to the Regional section of board for location an to check on cancellation.
The Main Thing Is To Take Your Time In Purchasing A TB... Good Luck.

pretty good looking car ...from pics .... horn ring looks to be changed ...and missing chrome insert on one radio button... and ac has been switched...drier is silver... other than that looks pretty original...if you go in person....cehck the lower kick panel on pass side see if little push tab is there... usually missing ...if been messed with... who's original owner if you really want a one owner car...history is key...most of these cars have been messed with...and until you open up the heart ....you dont really know...especially in this day and time ... interior and such looks great though.... id buy it ...if I was looking for something like that .....pics will do nothing for seeing and driving in person...

I seen that car on EBay for a while , Photos of car look great , and I echo everything GDoctor said. Me personally I think it's over price by a few thousand, but can't say for sure unless I laid eyeballs on it in person. If you're sincerely interested in car , go to the Texas Turbobuick region on this board , and post msg for someone close to Sherman,TX to go check it out. Lots of members on this board live in the Dallas/ FT Worth area.

for a car to have the original exhaust is pretty rare....so ...its no moon roof car ...LOL...but pending history... a fair deal if legit at 25/26....and if you want it and love it 27500 delivered LOLOLOL

Thanks for all your feedback fellas much appreciated

Going to Texas is not possible for me, maybe I will try to solicit a member in Texas Region to look at it for me.

The listing states that it has new seat “covers”
Does this means reproduction covers ? Is this a common replacement? Does anyone have experience with these covers are they generally good quality?

Thanks

Thanks for all your feedback fellas much appreciated

Going to Texas is not possible for me, maybe I will try to solicit a member in Texas Region to look at it for me.

The listing states that it has new seat “covers”
Does this means reproduction covers ? Is this a common replacement? Does anyone have experience with these covers are they generally good quality?

Thanks
If I had to guest ,I would say the owner or someone purchase a set of slip over GN seat covers to protect the original ones. There are few vendors out there that make those. Seats in photos looks original ??

or find a proffesinal car appraiser in the area...they will test depth of paint ...and can tell many things .ie body filler areas/hidden rust...but will cost...350- 500 bucks depending on guy ....and thats cost of a plane ticket...but I took a closer look and seats have been recovered ...looks to be pui.interiors stuff...just in the fronts .... it is not uncommon...33 year old fabric and this is a tell tail sign of higher mileage...once you see it in person you will definitely be able to tell...its a whole different texture in fabric from original...I dont know why someone can't reproduce this little diamond shaped texture like on original pallex fabric....crazy to me...anyways sorry for my rant ...

or find a proffesinal car appraiser in the area...they will test depth of paint ...and can tell many things .ie body filler areas/hidden rust...but will cost...350- 500 bucks depending on guy ....and thats cost of a plane ticket...but I took a closer look and seats have been recovered ...looks to be pui.interiors stuff...just in the fronts .... it is not uncommon...33 year old fabric and this is a tell tail sign of higher mileage...once you see it in person you will definitely be able to tell...its a whole different texture in fabric from original...I dont know why someone can't reproduce this little diamond shaped texture like on original pallex fabric....crazy to me...anyways sorry for my rant ...

I think an appraiser is a great idea I’m going to hire one . Does anyone know where I would find one of those.

Also thanks for all the input everyone