Wow Tta Vin List !!!! Please Look !!!!

Jan Larsson

Ok, so cleaned up the list I have and below is a PDF document with the VINs, last 6 digits of the VIN and the build number ...

There's some gaps all marked in red so if any of you have that car or have a VIN that falls in that space etc let me know.

Also note I'm not claiming this to be 100% correct as it's compiled from varoius sources one being the original list from The Travel Authority - Vacation Travel Packages, Cruises, Flight, Hotel and Car Booking compiled by Russ Salerno over a number of years.

I have noticed inconsistency between the different lists I merged and worked from, also noticed that some people might have the wrong build number for whatever reason as they don't fall in place correctly when all VINs are there ....

Note had to upload a zip file (unzip and you will find the pdf) due to file size restrictions on this site ...

So as I said no claim that this is 100% accurate ... but with the help of you all hopefully we can get something that is at least as close as possible to a complete list of all 1550 TTAs out there along with the 5 pilots.

For each VIN I do have more info to go with it but that takes a lot of time to clean up so thought this would be the best first step to iron out any missing VINs and build number as well as sorting out any other mistakes in the list before adding for details to each VIN

So take a look at this and let me know (PM or emial jlarsson@london.com) with any details you can provide with regards to VIN and build number, so any errors, missing info etc.

You obviously need the gaps filled in more than confirmation of existing numbers, but it was nice to see that you have my car number matched with the VIN. I also know of one local TTA that's been hidden away for years, but I don't know the car number or the VIN. I guess I need to call him up and see because he's not doing the internet thing, never has, never will. It's a Festival car with cloth and T-Tops.

Guys, as I mentioned in my original post I'm not claiming this list being correct ... and for PHS being one number off I would say no they should be 100% correct as they should base it on the actual list of VINs from GM ...

I still do have gaps to fill and I've noticed one or two numbers that do not match up since I posted the list.

If you do have your build number from PHS and it's off from my list please let me know (PM or email jlarsson@london.com) as it will help get this list as accurate as possible.

So remember some numbers might be incorrect and be slightly off but if you know for sure your build number and can let me know along with your VIN that would be much appreciated.

Vin

Hey Jan great job on the Vin list!!! PHS listed my # as 830 FOR VIN # 1g5fw2173kl242970 but yours lists me at 829. Hope this helps to sort some of these Vins out. Thanks again,AJ Oh and I will try and get some pics of the Hooters girls laid out on my car.:)

Hey Jan great job on the Vin list!!! PHS listed my # as 830 FOR VIN # 1g5fw2173kl242970 but yours lists me at 829. Hope this helps to sort some of these Vins out. Thanks again,AJ Oh and I will try and get some pics of the Hooters girls laid out on my car.:)

Perfect, many thanks ... will take some time to sort the list out as there's a couple of areas where it seems to be one number off ... so yes htis will defenitly help.

For no 1001 can you confirm the VIN ends with 244710 please.

And I can't wait to see photos of those hooters girls on your TTA :)

Ok, so cleaned up the list I have and below is a PDF document with the VINs, last 6 digits of the VIN and the build number ...

There's some gaps all marked in red so if any of you have that car or have a VIN that falls in that space etc let me know.

Also note I'm not claiming this to be 100% correct as it's compiled from varoius sources one being the original list from The Travel Authority - Vacation Travel Packages, Cruises, Flight, Hotel and Car Booking compiled by Russ Salerno over a number of years.

I have noticed inconsistency between the different lists I merged and worked from, also noticed that some people might have the wrong build number for whatever reason as they don't fall in place correctly when all VINs are there ....

Note had to upload a zip file (unzip and you will find the pdf) due to file size restrictions on this site ...

So as I said no claim that this is 100% accurate ... but with the help of you all hopefully we can get something that is at least as close as possible to a complete list of all 1550 TTAs out there along with the 5 pilots.

For each VIN I do have more info to go with it but that takes a lot of time to clean up so thought this would be the best first step to iron out any missing VINs and build number as well as sorting out any other mistakes in the list before adding for details to each VIN

So take a look at this and let me know (PM or emial jlarsson@london.com) with any details you can provide with regards to VIN and build number, so any errors, missing info etc.

Good deal I am 666.

Looks like my car #552 matches the vin listed, I also went through PHS and it matches. I have a TTA parts car I will see if vin matches?? THANX JAN FOR YOUR POST. THANX KERRY

your list has my car as #1103 hmm I was told a couple yrs ago my car was #1104

my vin matches your list for #1103 guess I need to change my signature

1G5FW217XKL245588 245588 1103

your list has my car as #1103 hmm I was told a couple yrs ago my car was #1104

my vin matches your list for #1103 guess I need to change my signature

1G5FW217XKL245588 245588 1103

Joe, no stay with 1104 ... see the PM I sent you on tbs.com .... this area of build numbers is a bit up in the air at the moment but with your VIN being 1104 makes sense looks like and I probabrly got an error somewhere else just after your VIN .... just have to figure it out or get someone else around build 1110 or 1120 to confirm their build number.