Wow, this site hides sections.

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from
I guess I just don't understand. I let her spend freely and she does. I did complain about her continuing to run up the credit card as I don't like to pay interest. I don't really care I guess and I don't do anything on credit cards and especially car parts and such. We have gone through lay offs and foreclosure and job loss so we both know the consequences. We are coming up on three decades of marriage so we know each other pretty well.
That said she hasn't been this mad in a pretty long time.

Here it is one the pallets. Fortunately the seller had a pallet jack and a two post lift we could use. And we did use both.

Got the chassis off the trailer and ready to slide under the body.

TexasT

Texas, Where are you from

Came with a chassis. A 109 block and fillet rolled crank.

Getting the body lined up on the chassis. Sure was glad th seller had a pallet jack and lift he let us use.

Tags went out in 03 so almost two decades since it saw sunlight.

My buddy brought his trailer with winch and it was greatly appreciated.

Bedload of parts.

Put the bare chassis and bumpers on my trailer. The trunk and interior are full of parts. There will be some things listed in the parts for sale section either these or stuff I've collected and have duplicates.
Over all I thought it a great pick. As above wife not happy about it but I guess she will or will not get over it. I can let that get me down.
So I have to measure the bores on this 109 block. Kinda hoping for some stock bores and if it is I'll be searching up a set of stock pistons. And maybe rods. I have a couple sets of rods but It I can get pistons already on rods it'll get some bearings gaskets and dropped in the engine bay. Then see about the trans and decide if I want to dig into the one he threw into the deal or one of the others I have on the shelf.
Lots of planning and I'll be posting more as we do more.