wow...sad day for GNX #239

I saw this for sale a while back but I thought it was somewhere up north. I wanna say Michigan.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

With the pictures looking more like it might be worth $10K with another $10k to rebuild. Factor in the 73k miles probably better off buying a GN already in good condition for $20 to $25k.

just being a GNX makes it worth 30k

LOL, you must be in cahoots with the person trying to get $30k for the GNX. Why would someone pay $30K for the POS on Craigslist ? We don't even know if it's even legit. You might as well buy GNX# 234 with 64K miles on eBay for a buy it now price of $39k (it's on auction right now).

With the pictures looking more like it might be worth $10K with another $10k to rebuild. Factor in the 73k miles probably better off buying a GN already in good condition for $20 to $25k.

You couldn't start to restore that with 10k.

That is just sad. The only thought that comes to mind is "Who would do something like that to a classic/rare car?"

This car is trashed. Moron thinks he will get 30k for it......possible but doubtful.

This conversation is still going on? Slow news day.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Def looks like it spent time underwater. You could spend 60-80K on that car restoring it correctly.