Working powermaster with accumulator

groumoutis

Took it off today to switch to vacuum brakes. Make offer. Keep in mind Kirban offers $125 for a non working unit and this works.
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1398896526.136955.jpg

kirban pays 125 for a core? Excuse me while I box mine up! I have one that works most of the time and only occasionally fails without warning.

Make him an offer. It's worth maybe 200.00 bucks at best including PP and shipping.

It's basically a working core today but could be a full on core within 20 miles or 20,000 who knows, it is a 25/27 year old used part after all.

That's $100 in store credit not cash.
I know he offered $125 at one point but that was store credit as well. Like you said yours is a working unit.

That's $100 in store credit not cash.
I know he offered $125 at one point but that was store credit as well. Like you said yours is a working unit.

Awesome!!

I will give him credit that it works and offer him 150.00 shipped and take the hit on the PP fees.

A core is a core to me working or not and I could send it in for a rebuild before mine craps out.

I've learned my lesson on good working low mileage turbos that I was lucky to get 90 days out of them before they chit the bed.

His website still says $125 and I am fine with in store credit. I would rather sell it to someone since it still works. If it didn't work I would send it in for the core.

Groumoutis--Can you let us know how the new vac system works out for you?

Thanks!

I have only put about 10 miles on the car since the swap. So far so good. I will be doing the power tour in a month. That should be a good test.