wisconsin guys

lol keith.
Im sure we can do some sort of match race,i dont think the cow can hang with that turbo car though

We can race engine stands.....:frown:

Unless you want to run N/A against a girls car.....

your "girl's car" has about the same technology as the old wagon,that would be more fair.
anyone know where i can get some formed lexan?
cow_hit.jpg

I live south of Madtown in New Glarus. There is only 2 TR's I know of around these parts, mine and my buddys.

Me and my 87 limited are here in Neenah, near appleton, just had our one year anniversary in this fine state, If it doesn't stop snowing soon, I'm going to have to talk my wife into moving again. I refuse to shovel another snowflake this winter!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here from Kaukauna, just purchased 87 GN #2 Hardtop

Hey guys, who knows of mechanics in the Appleton, Green Bay, Fox Valley area... If I have to I can get it another reliable mechanic -- farther from home, then so be it. The mechanics I have now, don't have time or don't want to work on the engine rebuild, IF needed, they already have 3 engines to rebuild and don't have time. Jay from Little Chute (Tim & Jay's) don't mind working on GN #1 since it is mostly oil changes and spring summer tweaking.

I recently purchased 87 GN #2, with 89,888 miles, hardtop, looks like engine work will be needed. Currently in the process of acquiring exterior parts ($850 parts from Kirban Performance) to replace bumper fillers that need replacement, it will need new paint job, and I would like it to be daily driver, dependable, not sure where it will lead me. 87 GN #1 has 38,000 original miles and I purchased it new in Janaury 1988, so I have one garage queen t-top low mileage original.

Now the fun begins working on GN #2. I have set about $4,000 - $6,000 a side to spend on it for 2008 summer. The interior is in excellent condition after a good vac. The head light bezles need to be replaced, so I thought of using my used bezels from GN #1. I have 4 Keystone turbo rims and 4 BFG tires previously used on GN #1. It does not need to be show car, got one already. I want a fun GN hardtop daily driver.

What is the top 25 things to add, required
Chip, Scan tool, I can't think of the rest, Torque Strap, seat braces. I am tempted to buy flat bed trailer, but prefer driving GN #2.

Brett
cell 920.279.5466
GNregistry@aol.com

Hey guys, who knows of mechanics in the Appleton, Green Bay, Fox Valley area... If I have to I can get it another reliable mechanic -- farther from home, then so be it. ]

jcj53115 on this board is in the Sauk county area. He use to have his own shop in janesville but moved. Not sure if he has his own shop or not. He knows TR's. Not that close to you but it is a start

I'm in beloit wi..just bought my 87 GN couple weeks ago..I know this thread is super old but I looking for

There are a few of us in the area. I'm out of Janesville and there are a few guys out of the Madison area. What do you need done?

I'm having idle/cold start problems..it is bone stock with 59k miles..when I first start it it idles up and down almost stalling completely out then kicks it's self back up again..once it's warm it idles really high..it has the original tachometer and doesn't read correctly..also want to do make it look good under the hood polished pipes,new plugs and wires and vac hoses ex.. needs a good detail under the hood also

No posts in this thread since 11/15?? Anyone alive in here??

New guy in town, just moved to Madison with the wife..