Wireless Printer that works

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Any recommendations? I have a 1 year old HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 from Costco that refuses to print wirelessly, worked for a few months now I have to plug in to get it work. My philosophy with computer gear/software: if it doesn't work within the first 10 min. it will never work and you will pull out your hair trying to troubleshoot something that will never ever work. I will now place this POS in the trash and buy a proper printer (never again with HP). Any reliable units being made today? Just want one that works, one that doesn't make me want to throw it out the window and run over it every time I try to use it.

Mike

HP office jet laser is an industry standard. If you don't print much, a laser is the way to go. No more clogged nozzles or dried ink!

Bought an Epstein or was it an Epson XP-7100 a few months ago for $99. Don't do much printing but was easy to setup and does a nice job. Print, scan, copy, photos, etc. A little loud but so what.
Replaced a HP-1215 I bought in 2001 for $300, lmao. Man it took forever to print a page.

Hp 7740. Perfect little printer. It can even print 11x17 sheets. For around 200 bucks.

I have a HP 1102w that is so wireless, I come in sometimes and random people in the building have accessed it and printed a page. It is a one-trick pony, just a printer. LaserJet toner cartridge. HP is the best, I also have an old 1020 at home I've had for 18 years and still works perfect. These 3-1 printers have gone bad on me also, too many fragile circuit boards inside.