Wiper switch

NOKA72

Guys. Where do I find steering column parts. I’m in need of a wiper switch with pulse/delay. Thanks. Vinny

The turn signal switch with wiper delay can be purchased a lot of places. The cam inside the steering column good luck the ones I’ve seen are very pricy and hard to find.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe rock auto has the cam inside the steering column or ive seen it in the new catalogues "classic industries/opgi"

Highway stars sells the wiper/turn signal switch and they sell the turn signal cam that goes inside the column. The delay wiper pulser is a smaller part that sends the pulse for the delay wipers to come on. That part is expensive I know I need one on my GN. When my wipers are plugged in they only operate on full speed. And will not turn off!

Highway stars sells the wiper/turn signal switch and they sell the turn signal cam that goes inside the column. The delay wiper pulser is a smaller part that sends the pulse for the delay wipers to come on. That part is expensive I know I need one on my GN. When my wipers are plugged in they only operate on full speed. And will not turn off!

gotcha