Winter is coming

Frederickdav

Winter is coming or in some areas, already here. Just wondering what others are planning to do to or for their Gn's or T's ? I've been planning on finishing changing door/ window weather strips for a couple years. Might get to it this year or next. Plus, I've got one of those chimes that start every time the headlights are on. This just might be the year to dig into that! Or not. How about the rest of you?

I removed the chime long ago. I want to hear my fuel pump prime.

The chime is located on top of the trans tunnel behind the radio area. You can get to it from the driver side footwell. Belly crawl in there with a flashlight & pull it out of the socket. It is black & rectangular if I recall correctly.

I removed the chime long ago. I want to hear my fuel pump prime.

The chime is located on top of the trans tunnel behind the radio area. You can get to it from the driver side footwell. Belly crawl in there with a flashlight & pull it out of the socket. It is black & rectangular if I recall correctly.
thanks

Bracket race mine every weekend from early April till mid October. MAY pull the engine and install RJC shims to increase the compression to get it to spool a tad quicker for racing. Spark plugs, rocker gaskets and turbo flange gasket all need changing at the very least.

Install RJC 315 front mount intercooler, get front bumper powdercoated and re-installed with aluminum bumper supports that have been lying around for years.

install my GNX gauges, fender vents and louvers,maybe GNX flairs (might wait til next yr on this) rear bumper aluminum support,aluminum struts(bumper shock) power logger,vc gaskets

Tomorrow, in 24 degree weather, I will begin work that will slowly take place all winter involving a whole series of reconfiguration to accommodate the new TR-6 set-up I have planned for next summer.

I began fabrication and modification on some of the components already during the summer. However, I did not want to interrupt the fabulous driving season with engine compartment work. Unfortunately, I ended up missing the whole wonderful NY autumn weather because I was in Florida for over 2 months on business.

Although it may seem simple enough, there are hundreds of little details I will need to address in order for all 6 of these coils to appear as if they were designed to be on my twin turbo set-up from day one. My engine compartment was designed as a complete package more than 13 years ago. Aesthetically, very little has changed, or has needed to be changed since then. Other than working out the bugs, and the annoying simple maintenance stuff it has been a flawless set-up.

I have already begun to photo document some of the stuff I'm doing. Maybe, when I'm done I'll post up a build thread.

" Installed " my 4 Michelin X-Ice Tires. :cool:

Winters almost here, and as Al Bundy once said "Let's Rock". :p

install my GNX gauges, fender vents and louvers,maybe GNX flairs (might wait til next yr on this) rear bumper aluminum support,aluminum struts(bumper shock) power logger,vc gaskets
Where did you pick up the GNX gauges?