Winning eBay Bidding

thease guys yould like to see her you sent me a few picks and i will say she is onne butty of a car.

She DOES NOT Have a Big Butt!

LOL!

But she's got some Back! And some serious neglect issues, being a 23K orig mi car.

I couldn't even DREAM to participate in my LOVE of Turbo Buick's for the money I STOLE this car for! We all have to abide our means, despite our aspirations.

As soon as I get those crazy 20"s off her, I'll share pics. The rims will fit the Wife's modern car, but the Proxes 4's are way too short...

Seeing that it won't be original, now you can make it into a Roadrunner. Those were fairly cool for late 70s graphics cars.

I expected Crickett's.

Let me explain my purchase to my BUICK Brothers in my usual long winded way. There's no intention to insult anyone's ideas by promoting my own. Only an explanation. Firstly, I love hanging around with you guys. But not being able to participate is Killing me! I have specific taste's and limited funds. I know exactly what I like and want from a car, be it a Regal or F-Body MoPar of either derivative being Aspen or Volare. The last TR I saw listed for sale which was originally as I liked it was priced at $1 per mile on the clock and worth every penny of it! That's Way outa my league! Even half that for a nicely modded car is an expensive proposition and it would obviously need improvements to 'as purchased' condition.

I bought this car for just about 12c per mile on the odometer. I had intended it as a parts car with all the right stuff, for my Plymouth Super Coupe sitting since 1994. The price and the sketchy circumstances of it's aquisition made it worth the risk of bidding and driving out with the trailer after winning despite the nut on the other end of the trip.

The first place I laid on the asphalt to look under it showed OE underside exactly like a car with 20-some thousand original miles should. That continued around the entire underside and then I stood up to look at what else I had yet to finalize payment for. Amazing unmolested originality in most every place I looked. Except for where it was due to neglect or being worked on my non-MoPar people, the choice became clear. All the stampings showed correct except for the expected warranty fenders on the front and it has TWO fender tags full of options. No, this is no parts car. It is something that should have been priced in the league with TURBO BUICKS I can't afford were it not for the seller's lack of salemanship.

There are many Road Runner's, and RT's, and clones. Many that had started life as this or that and often with the Landau top, that now wear gills or sport louvers and full Super Paks falsely. This one as delivered has the right color combo's and load of option's to make it a keeper and a standout on the field, all for the price of an initial buy-in on a decent TR, by the time I'm done. To add a stripe kit would necessitate removing the fancy trim and ruin it, not gonna happen. I may not be able to go fast with style in a BUICK, but this is the best Plymouth could have made in that era at a price I can digest. I have the same level of respect for this car as I would any TR. I wouldn't consider buying a landau topped Limited Turbo T, to clone a GN. This will remain as it belongs as well. The only mods will be invisible. Hotrod hidden power window's activated by the original cranks, power lock's attached to an anti-theft system, different gearset, mild performance upgrades that I'll have to fight to keep quiet or sacrifice with extra mufflers since it isn't a Buick. Hidden sound system so the original 8-track can represent it's era correctness, and I'll probably just take the plunge and make an obvious change by adding an OD transmision. And of course some respectable rims with Silvertown Radial's since it likely had white's originally. Haven't decoded the tags yet.

Here she is, as purchased. Hope you don't hate me.

IMG_0723.JPG

I was not implying that she had a big butt! LOL I spelled wrong. I was saying that she looks good for her age.

Around here, in Ohio, these things were rapidly returning to the earth about the time the last GN rolled off the line. She's wearing 20-yo military passes from Cali and just made it over the Rockies earlier this year. I've got a little time to protect her from suffering the same fate as other Ohio F-bodies.

I was not implying that she had a big butt! LOL I spelled wrong. I was saying that she looks good for her age.

So now you're calling my new GF OLD??? Boy! yer only a 45 minute drive from an asswhuppin'!!!! LMAO!!!

Around here, in Ohio, these things were rapidly returning to the earth about the time the last GN rolled off the line. She's wearing 20-yo military passes from Cali and just made it over the Rockies earlier this year. I've got a little time to protect her from suffering the same fate as other Ohio F-bodies.

So now you're calling my new GF OLD??? Boy! yer only a 45 minute drive from an asswhuppin'!!!! LMAO!!!
ROFLMAO!!!!!! you and what army?