Windshield Wiper Motor Covers, Relay Relocation Bracket

I'm interested in the XL with relay bracket. Please send me info. Thks- aaron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Got mine installed. Thanks
a73d7a495ee81f0c1166d720cd448966.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

All paid for Wiper Covers shipped out.
Have more of both sizes and Relay brackets.

I got my cover and it is great.
But I'm an idiot. I didn't like just the nut for the given size hole so I added a washer. As I tightened everything down, I must have tightened too much and the washer moved and pulled up the black wrap. I was able to play with the nut and washer and hide the crinkle I made but word to others, don't tighten too much like I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I got my cover and it is great.
But I'm an idiot. I didn't like just the nut for the given size hole so I added a washer. As I tightened everything down, I must have tightened too much and the washer moved and pulled up the black wrap. I was able to play with the nut and washer and hide the crinkle I made but word to others, don't tighten too much like I did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that. If you heat it up a bit with a hairdryer you should be able to smooth out any wrinkles that are left.

Will you be at the May event in NC at Clarks? If so, you should bring a few of these. I bet they would sell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like to install the relay fuses where the windshield motor is (I removed motor). Will the relocation bracket work for that area?

The bracket shown on here is meant for in front of the motor but I could make one that would mount where the motor does go. Let look more into this and get back to you.

The bracket shown on here is meant for in front of the motor but I could make one that would mount where the motor does go. Let look more into this and get back to you.

Perfect! Much appreciated... I’m also looking for a 1piece cowl that would cover the windshield wiper holes and at the same time cover the passenger side since I deleted my
ac/heater box