Window Turbo

captndave737

This is ridiculous. I have suffered with slow windows for 30 years. I'd nod off trying to raise the passenger side it was so slow. I replaced the motors once which was a waste of time and money. I've read of other fixes but they were way too time consuming.

With skepticism bought a Window Turbo engineered by Richard Clark. I couldn't see how plugging a little box into a fuse holder and attaching a ground would do anything, but holy shit, after the 15 minute install, 12 minutes of which was deciding how to mount the box my windows are as fast as my new VW and my 99 BMW.

I started thinking about it and had a pretty good theory on how it worked and at lunch the other day I asked Richard. My theory was close but a little off. Doesn't matter the damn thing is awesome. Might be the simplest mod I've ever made.

I mounted it on the outside of the accelerator pedal bracket using 2 zip ties. One goes around sideways and another top to bottom to keep it from sliding down. I couldn't get a picture of the top to bottom one. IMG_8246.JPGIMG_7064.JPG

Yep, I totally agree.
I installed a Window Turbo on mine a few months ago and it works perfect.
Thanks for posting your two pics above, as now I can relocate/remount mine similar to that.

-Patrick-

I'm real happy with my window speed after installing my Window Turbo ......I feel it's one of the better investments I've made on the car!

I zipped tied mine to the bottom of the steering column next to the alky control box.

Like you, I replaced both motors and switches. Did not fix the issue.

Worth every penny. This little box with factory motors work well but with new motors damn its fast

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

kirban 2 cents worth I stock the Gbody unit. Simple to install. Basically looks like a rubiks cube. On our website.

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Now you can challenge your fox body mustang buddies to a window race besides a engine race! Caulk up 2 wins!

On Mr Kirbans Defense here, I talked to Richard Personally as I would not have even thought to look elsewhere other than his design after he demo'd it for me when i was at his shop. He confirmed that it was not pirated, but his has some better quality parts inside, but he was helpful in assisting Gbody in getting his unit designed so to speak. just goes to show the stand up character of Mr Clark when it comes to helping a fellow Buick guy. In this day and age when negativity is thrown around so easily, the people that deserve our praise for the contributions they make to our community is definitely needed, so Kudos to Mr Clark and Mr Kirban for all they do.

I have the "window racer" from G body parts,
$149.95, works amazing!
G body collaborated with RC on this,
buy from who you want, but leave the pettiness out of it!