Will not start , ran fine yesterday

fc227

1986 Grand National
HI Everyone,

Now the car will not start , We had a real cold snap and I think a injector stuck open . I smell gas , I have fuel pressure , But it sounds like it maybe flooded because get this I misconducted the ECM power wire @ the Battery and cranked the engine over and it started and ran for about 6 second. How can that be !!!!! @*(&^&^?

It kicked back now The starter sounds different like it not engaging all the way, still spinning the engine .

I do not notice a tack signal when cranking it over on the scan master

It had /has to be flooded. I just swiped my finger in the exhaust pipe, Black ! Let it sit and try later. Any other ideas guy's ?

You can check your injectors with a 9 volt battery and a couple of wires. If you find one that doesn't click, lightly tap on the side of it and maybe it will free up.

Never mind , She is running now . Tweaked the starter, But does start and runs

I wouldn't drive it too far from home. It did it once, it might do it again. What was the cause of the failure to start?

IMO, It got real cold. If there was water in the fuel , the injector froze open. Going to get some dry gas for it. But Yes, I am going to take it for a short Test drive once the Snow is gone.