wickedV6

alb84

Grumpy, Greasy, Old
Bought a turbo from Prasad. It was freshly rebuilt, still in the bag. Put it on, and found that it had a bad oil seal. When I told him, he had another turbo in the mail within a couple days. He didn't say send that one back, and I'll get someone to take a look at it, or any number of other time consuming ways of dealing with it. He got it right here, I installed it, and sent the other one off to be repaired. He is not a vendor, just a 100% Buick class act. Thanks again Prasad!
Danny

I third that...

He is a great guy, a few weeks ago I was looking for a photo of a suspected Terrorist, and within an hour I received an email/picture of Prasad. Thanx Prasad for the quick response!;)

Thanks guys for your kind words I really appreciated.

Now Gary, you can't use my picture as a terrorist I look more like I came across the southern border of US. Arriva, arriva, anthele. :D :D

Prasad

I talked to Prasad for the first time today and he's one of the coolest guys you'll ever meet. He doesn't even know me but he talk to me like he had known me for years. Treated me like family..... I can't wait to hang out and just talk Buicks. He REALLY knows his stuff.(Well I guess he should, he has so many of them..):) :biggrin:

Ya hes a very great guy.Has helped me alot with any problems i have had.

Hey Gary my son found some pictures of a nice looking white car..There were some awsome pictures but then a picture of two dents appeared.One of the door and one of the hood..And i dont know why but those dents look familar..:D

Cmon I got snubbed on the photos...

Ya hes a very great guy.Has helped me alot with any problems i have had.

Hey Gary my son found some pictures of a nice looking white car..There were some awsome pictures but then a picture of two dents appeared.One of the door and one of the hood..And i dont know why but those dents look familar..:D

Can U have that boy of urs post them pics? Im still waiting on the video from another guy who will remain nameless at this point.