Why??

TR87386

Anybody care to explain what this is supposed to be or do?? I have seen lots of goofy things done to cars but this is a new one. I've noticed an increasing number of cars around with this treatment. I was going down the highway the other day and traffic was slowing and trying to get around some guy that had this done to his otherwise nice Acura. The expansion joints at the bridges had him slowing down to like 30 mph!
images.jpg

I mean to each there own but this has me baffled. A lot of the cars I've seen with this done on are pretty nice. Saw a BMW with this, a few Acura's, mostly Honda's.

I guess the only answer is there are dumbass's in the world.

It's pretty obvious.

His suspension had a total collapse.

You should have done the right thing and called triple A.

You sir are a baaaad aaaaapple.

BAD APPLE!

D :D

Has two ton Tess got out of the car yet?

Actually it is so you can have the biggest rims and the lowest car on the block at the same time.

Has two ton Tess got out of the car yet?

Actually it is so you can have the biggest rims and the lowest car on the block at the same time.
Besides the fact it will beat the crap out of the tires in a hurry and it looks stupid and the car now handles like garbage I see nothing wrong here:wtf::wtf::yuck::yuck:

My buddies step son installs that suspension on cars like that. They have air bags, at least his installs do. He does a clean install that will drive normal but look like the above Acura when parked and let's the bags down. But when it's permanent, it's even stupider than the idiots with the bags...

Some doing it because of the airbags I asked one of them and he told me it is so they can get a bigger rim tire combination that would not otherwise go in the wheel well and then I got the standard ricer answer mostly for the looks tho smh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I want to see them do that to a solid axle car. It would be like a weeble wabbling.

Stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. Total lack of intellectual thought. All this is is a way for that dumbass to "get attention." "Hey, look at me." The pure extreme to draw attention to himself. "Aren't I something else." He's too stupid to think of anything else....and what a horrible thing to do to a Lexus. One digit I.Q. Absolutely totally stupid. (n)

Bruce '87 Grand National

Next time I see one of those I might ask him how quickly that crap runs through the tires the expense of that b******* alone makes it a no-go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk