Why paint NOS fillers like this

nonova0074

Ok so I bought a bunch of GN parts from a friend of mine. I literally fill the back of my old tbss. Then he calls me back saying that he found a rear bumper and a set of nos rear fillers. Obviously I was trying to hold it in. But I just looked at them being in a box not the nos ones. They are awsome, soft and very pliable. I looked at them after I cleaned them up. I looks like some one put them on thier car because, there is no paint on that section of the fillers. I bet some on just tossed them on and didn't paint them first. Supposedly them were only on for a few months then the guy totaled the car.
Here is a pic
fillers.jpg

I guess as long as they are pliable then run 'em. They don't look like a high quality spray job though, might clean all that paint off. Did you get OE packaging or receipts? There are abs plastic ones out there that are aftermarket. BUT as long as they fit, who cares what they are.

No reciepts but the dude gave me them they dont look like abs repro ones. I hate nice non cracked ones on my car. these are better so they will go one when I spray the car.